RPGM Completed Sexy Pharmacist Itori-chan [v1.0] [Peach Palette]

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Diangelius

Jul 23, 2017
is the Pregnancy a thing in the game (related interaction, details, blah blah) or just an ending ?

It would be great if it's the former.

Also, based on the reviews of 2 earliest guys, this game should seem to have Slut tag.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Also, based on the reviews of 2 earliest guys, this game should seem to have Slut tag.
It's a bit weird on that front in that you can avoid sex if you try really hard and just focus on being the local dealer BUT she kinda wants all the sex.

Reactions: niang08

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
What does ,,loli" tag stand for? The MC clearly is not a loli. Or since she's a pharmacist, she can make a potion that transforms her into loli state? That would be more alchemy than pharmacy at this point... I don't see any ,,multiple protagonists" or ,,lesbian" tag so I don't think there's another playable character which would be that ,,loli". Please, give me some explanations :v
DLsite seems to think she is a loli.

1583156951639.png

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
All that proves is DLsite being equally stoopid and inept with tags. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I don't think they needed to prove that since it was already pretty obvious :ROFLMAO:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Angry tags mean business. Fortunately the tags have now calmed down. They totally didn't happen because someone accidentally hit the caps lock instead of shift when creating the upload thread and then forgot to go back and fix it before uploading.... that totally didn't happen :)

Jan 12, 2020
no it's not. Not even close to a loli. But, this site doesn't really allow full fledged loli
What do you mean by 'full fledged loli'? Because there's dozens of games on this site with girls that I would categorize as 100% loli. Shiny Days, Yotsunoha, Venusblood Frontier, A Drug That Makes You Dream, Treasure Hunter Claire, Insexual Awakening, etc.
AFAIK lolis are fine as long as they're 2D. With 3D games the rules are more strict. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, I agree with Minomike, the loli tag should be removed for this game. I wouldn't call this even an oppai loli.

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes