RPGM Completed Sexy Quest: The Dark Queen's Wrath [v1.0.2] [Siren's Domain]

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
As seen here
What the hell is Wrong with you, Siren has already announced to make a Prequel of "Town of Passion" when he ended Town of Passion. It wasn't a "oh, I don't like Sexy Quest anymore, let's make a new Game". It was already Planned before starting Sexy Quest.

Reactions: DocRipper

ZerosF25Zone

Apr 4, 2021
What the hell is Wrong with you, Siren has already announced to make a Prequel of "Town of Passion" when he ended Town of Passion. It wasn't a "oh, I don't like Sexy Quest anymore, let's make a new Game". It was already Planned before starting Sexy Quest.
You very clearly skimmed over everything I just said and zeroed in on the part where I said something about the "Town of passion Prequel".
Either your dimwitted brain couldn't comprehend the big words I was saying.
That or you can't read/a selective reader.
Regardless,
BUDDY, I'm SAYING BOTH TOWN OF PASSION and this game story/lewd scenes halfway through, Is lack luster af and I'm not the only one thinking this.
Town of passion had so much potential, I wanted to see more story with MC of the town and haru getting even more romantically close.
Maybe a SINGLE SCENE FOR THE FUCKING COSTUME FAIRY. I MEAN COME ON MAN THIS BITCH IS HOT. 1690409361445.png
First game's story and sense of direction is all of the place and instead of fixing that he goes and makes another game called sexy quest and leaves the previous game with its story thrown all over the place and the games sense of direction fucked so bad anyone who plays it needs a written guide on where to go and what to do.
I spent hours trying to stubornly play without a guide.
To the point I got a headache trying to unlock new scenes.
The game's sense of direction is fucked in town of passion and thankfully in sexy quest siren done better.
He had alot more he could've built upon in town of passion.
Refine the story a bit more so its not all over the place and jumbled.
But nope!
My brother in christ, You my friend need to learn to read.
Literally the guy above you admitted this game felt rushed.
1690408896550.png

Last edited:

nln0

Sep 4, 2017

Kingdom of Passion - Alpha Update | First Look
Hey everyone!
Kingdom of Passion is starting to come along so I thought today would be a great time to give you a little first look at what's planned for the Alpha update as well as when you can (hopefully) expect to play it!

== Alpha Update ==
The Alpha Update will be the first sneak peek at the adventure I plan to create in Kingdom of Passion! My main goal with this update is just to get a footing on the game and creating a base layer to start building off of.
This does mean the Alpha update will probably be pretty short. Anyone who's played my Alpha updates for past games probably knows, it takes time and several updates to really start feeling like a full-fledged game.
While there aren't any hard core NSFW scenes planned in the Alpha build, there are still NSFW moments & soft core events so this update will provide some of that juicy content that you're all here for!
Currently, 4 women will be introduced in this update and all of them will have their own scenes, stories, and quests to complete as updates continue on. Plenty more characters are planned as well so I hope you're looking forward to them! I'll be revealing Sophie and (undecided name) to $1+ Patrons very soon!

== Release Window ==

At this moment, it's a pretty lofty goal but I am hoping to have the Alpha update release as soon as next month, in August!

There is still a ton left to do but my schedule next month is a little lighter so I'm thinking it might be possible. Since it's the Alpha update, there's less of a concrete 'end point' for the update which helps. As long as I have something I feel is playable, then I'll be sharing that.

As usual, once we get closer to that target release window, I'll share more concrete release dates so you all can stay informed.

======

Cheers to the first of many 'first look' updates for Kingdom of Passion! I've been having a lot of fun seeing things begin to come together with this project.

Thank you all so much for your support! See you all soon with more teasers and updates!

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023

Kingdom of Passion - Alpha Update | First Look
Hey everyone!
Kingdom of Passion is starting to come along so I thought today would be a great time to give you a little first look at what's planned for the Alpha update as well as when you can (hopefully) expect to play it!

== Alpha Update ==
The Alpha Update will be the first sneak peek at the adventure I plan to create in Kingdom of Passion! My main goal with this update is just to get a footing on the game and creating a base layer to start building off of.
This does mean the Alpha update will probably be pretty short. Anyone who's played my Alpha updates for past games probably knows, it takes time and several updates to really start feeling like a full-fledged game.
While there aren't any hard core NSFW scenes planned in the Alpha build, there are still NSFW moments & soft core events so this update will provide some of that juicy content that you're all here for!
Currently, 4 women will be introduced in this update and all of them will have their own scenes, stories, and quests to complete as updates continue on. Plenty more characters are planned as well so I hope you're looking forward to them! I'll be revealing Sophie and (undecided name) to $1+ Patrons very soon!

== Release Window ==

At this moment, it's a pretty lofty goal but I am hoping to have the Alpha update release as soon as next month, in August!

There is still a ton left to do but my schedule next month is a little lighter so I'm thinking it might be possible. Since it's the Alpha update, there's less of a concrete 'end point' for the update which helps. As long as I have something I feel is playable, then I'll be sharing that.

As usual, once we get closer to that target release window, I'll share more concrete release dates so you all can stay informed.

======

Cheers to the first of many 'first look' updates for Kingdom of Passion! I've been having a lot of fun seeing things begin to come together with this project.

Thank you all so much for your support! See you all soon with more teasers and updates!

Oh man I hope he will first finish zombie retreat II, if not why the fuck did he start a part II.

nln0

Sep 4, 2017
Oh man I hope he will first finish zombie retreat II, if not why the fuck did he start a part II.
He started Zombie retreat 2 because he finished the Zombie retreat 1.
Siren is arguably one of the best devs when it comes to finishing their games

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
He started Zombie retreat 2 because he finished the Zombie retreat 1.
Siren is arguably one of the best devs when it comes to finishing their games
Yeh, I was hoping he would finish zombie retreat 2 after sexy quest. But now there is another quest kingdom of passion or so... On which he already did a lot it seems...

Kruggov

Jun 8, 2020
Yeh, I was hoping he would finish zombie retreat 2 after sexy quest. But now there is another quest kingdom of passion or so... On which he already did a lot it seems...
Considering Sired successfully finished Sexy Quest while working on ZR2, chances are ZR2 will also be finished, even though there's a new project in the works.

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Considering Sired successfully finished Sexy Quest while working on ZR2, chances are ZR2 will also be finished, even though there's a new project in the works.
Actually no, we didn't really get an update after he started working on sexy quest, I have been waiting for a year to get a real update. Sexy Quest was done, and we got another bigger update of ZR2.

Doesn't mean sexy quest wasn't fun to play, but I would rather have enjoyed it more, if ZR2 was finished before...

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Don't forget that there are 3 independent lines.
And the fact that this is not a studio/team thing. It's just workaholic Siren + multiple external artists and animators.
And nothing ever goes as planned. Siren can have everything done , but if he doesn't get the art/animations in time, he's screwed...or worse....artist quit/end collab. (you know..early versions of House Chores or Finale of ToP).

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
You very clearly skimmed over everything I just said and zeroed in on the part where I said something about the "Town of passion Prequel".
Either your dimwitted brain couldn't comprehend the big words I was saying.
That or you can't read/a selective reader.
Regardless,
BUDDY, I'm SAYING BOTH TOWN OF PASSION and this game story/lewd scenes halfway through, Is lack luster af and I'm not the only one thinking this.
Town of passion had so much potential, I wanted to see more story with MC of the town and haru getting even more romantically close.
Maybe a SINGLE SCENE FOR THE FUCKING COSTUME FAIRY. I MEAN COME ON MAN THIS BITCH IS HOT. View attachment 2802603
First game's story and sense of direction is all of the place and instead of fixing that he goes and makes another game called sexy quest and leaves the previous game with its story thrown all over the place and the games sense of direction fucked so bad anyone who plays it needs a written guide on where to go and what to do.
I spent hours trying to stubornly play without a guide.
To the point I got a headache trying to unlock new scenes.
The game's sense of direction is fucked in town of passion and thankfully in sexy quest siren done better.
He had alot more he could've built upon in town of passion.
Refine the story a bit more so its not all over the place and jumbled.
But nope!
My brother in christ, You my friend need to learn to read.
Literally the guy above you admitted this game felt rushed.
View attachment 2802588

My post was about SQ, but I wouldn't be so critical about ToP. Generally the game is good, it's fun, long, lots of options, scenes, exploring, quests. I usually didn't need guide. There are mostly clear instructions/hints... Or maybe I have more patience and I am just explorer which need sniff in every corner, so in the end I will discover everything. :p Looks like you prefer linear games, I prefer more freedom/sandbox..its normal. Everyone has different preferences .
You focus a lot on details... But I understand this disappointment. The game is mainly spinning 3 characters, for others there was not much room. Moreover, it seems that Siren does not like fucking with fairy in general, as well he hates anal sex(eventually people forced him to do at least one scene). It is necessary to take into account that the project has been running for a long time and the main artist has quit. It was a logical decision.. end a little earlier.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Is anyone else having this problem?
Screenshot (85).png
Page 1 begins with post #3. No way for me to see the OP (and access the links).

anonimus_bell

Jul 18, 2019
Does anybody else get the problem that when you reach anna sex scene there appears to be an error? it says something along the lines of 'width = null' or something and i can't play the game because of it.

anonimus_bell

Jul 18, 2019
Does anybody else get the problem that when you reach anna sex scene there appears to be an error? it says something along the lines of 'width = null' or something and i can't play the game because of it.
Okay i found out what the problem was, no need to answer anymore.

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes