RPGM Completed Sexy Quest: The Dark Queen's Wrath [v1.0.2] [Siren's Domain]

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
ohhhh i'm so glad this is finally completed... I love siren games and prefer the more colorful artstyles over the zombie island styles so i've been waiting for this for quite some time! What a way to start the day after a 3 months long business trip!

Fckingfcker13

Mar 22, 2022
View attachment 1382312

Overview:
Sexy Quest is a story about a young man training to become a Royal Knight.
Things go awry when an evil presence begins her plan to conquer the world at all costs necessary.
When an evil power is finally awoken, it's up to our hero and his team of beautiful women to save the day!

Taking place before the events of Town of Passion, experience a grand adventure with grand cities,
vicious monsters, and of course, sexy quests!​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-30
Release Date: 2023-06-30
Developer: Siren's Domain - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.2
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Where's android version

LiturgicalOne

Feb 8, 2023
Any techno wizards think they could make a mac version for this? :unsure: I'm surprised siren only made this for PC and android.
Here ya go:

Creating Mac versions of RPG Maker games is fairly straightforward. I just took a game file from another game of the same RPGM engine (in this case, MZ), and replaced all the game files from what was in the PC download on the original post.

Most of what I know about doing this comes from this thread about converting RPGM MV games to Mac. Essentially the 'www' folder for the PC version translates to the 'app.nw' folder on the Mac version.

Enjoy, and I hope it helps someone! I'm just starting this game myself and can't wait. I'm on Mac OS 11.2.3, so for later versions you may have to test compatibility.

Reactions: Count_Chocula

LiturgicalOne

Feb 8, 2023
Any techno wizards think they could make a mac version for this? :unsure: I'm surprised siren only made this for PC and android.
Also, Town of Passion was only Android and PC, so not surprised Siren is still only doing those platforms. I translated ToP to Mac anyway and really enjoyed it, so I guess the tradition keeps up in more than one way :BootyTime:

Reactions: AbigailJane

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
by the way, is there a sequel of some sort planned? or was the ending just a generic "i didn't really feel like actually tying anything together, so here's some half-assed open-ended 'conclusion'"

and why didn't we ever get to visit grockia? or go into the castle and meet the queen?

Last edited:

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
Here ya go:

Sexy Quest [Mac] v1.02

Creating Mac versions of RPG Maker games is fairly straightforward. I just took a game file from another game of the same RPGM engine (in this case, MZ), and replaced all the game files from what was in the PC download on the original post.

Most of what I know about doing this comes from this thread about converting RPGM MV games to Mac. Essentially the 'www' folder for the PC version translates to the 'app.nw' folder on the Mac version.

Enjoy, and I hope it helps someone! I'm just starting this game myself and can't wait. I'm on Mac OS 11.2.3, so for later versions you may have to test compatibility.
Yeah I've tried that before with this game. For some reason it doesn't work for this one like it does for others. Thanks for trying though.

LiturgicalOne

Feb 8, 2023
Yeah I've tried that before with this game. For some reason it doesn't work for this one like it does for others. Thanks for trying though.
What version of RPGM were you using? This game (the file I linked) works just fine on my Mac. Sexy Quest is made in RPGM MZ, which is different than Town of Passion, which uses MV. I tried the MV method with this game and it didn't work, but then tried an MZ file and it's working perfectly.

Reactions: Manroots
3.50 star(s) 21 Votes