RPGM Completed Sexy Quest: The Dark Queen's Wrath [v1.0.2] [Siren's Domain]

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Haven't downloaded the game yet but those 1 star reviews seem like skill issues. Can someone confirm?
The graphics is nice, the game is nice. But yeh too many fights.

And what's missing is a nice walkthrough, or a list of what you need to do, or search for. At the moment I'm just walking around finding crystals and cleaning them...

Seiso Police

May 28, 2023
Are the games really finished or will there be updates in the future?
To be honest i have no idea if they are going to add more updates on the future, bbc the only thing i can think of about that would be updates regarding some holidays.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018

And what's missing is a nice walkthrough, or a list of what you need to do, or search for. At the moment I'm just walking around finding crystals and cleaning them...
Here you go.

Also you have a number of options if you feel there are too many fights. You can set the encounter rate to half or none or you can play on cinematic mode.

Last edited:

Throwawayxyz

May 10, 2020
Haven't downloaded the game yet but those 1 star reviews seem like skill issues. Can someone confirm?
Some of it is definitely skill issues, I will say I think this is Siren's weakest game and it starts to feel like he was rushing to get done with it at the end. It's also much much shorter than like Town of Passion or Zombie retreat.
Still love my boy Siren but this one was a miss for me

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Anyone have a fix for the duplicated models?

Edit: Forgot to mention, this is from a save from the 0.7.1 build in the 1.0.1 build, did the treasure quest in Valencia and everything was fine, but went and did the Pinecrest and Dahlia quest and these just appeared out of nowhere to block my paths.
This is an issue with some carry over saves since the game has change a lot since version 0.7.1. So I don't recommend transferring your save over.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Some of it is definitely skill issues, I will say I think this is Siren's weakest game and it starts to feel like he was rushing to get done with it at the end. It's also much much shorter than like Town of Passion or Zombie retreat.
I agree. On the other hand, long ago Siren claimed that he didn't want another '60 hours' game.
But still...if one is spoiled by ToP or ZR, it's a bit disappointing. Very linear game and very annoying fights (if I think about normal mode),but it's good that Siren keeps trying something new and experimenting.

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
This is an issue with some carry over saves since the game has change a lot since version 0.7.1. So I don't recommend transferring your save over.
well after seeing the walkthrough, I might considering playing again, and just following the walkthrough. Still difficult to know what you have done and what not. I don't see many quests. He could have put every crystal in a quest. So if you purified one crystal it would show up. And you would know more than, 'there are other crystals to purify'.

No comparison with Town of Passion, where you have a long list of quests.

dragpz

May 29, 2017
It is definitely a skill issue. You can just upload a save to and make all ur stats 9999, or you can just play Story Mode, which is even easier.

There is Story mode, and you can turn random encounters off. There are 5 crystals: 1 in Goo Forest, 1 in Spooky Forest, 1 in the Volcano, 1 in the Tower (take a right at the tower entrance), and 1 in the Valencia Sewers.

Yes, it is ALOT shorter than Town of Passion. This game is definitely not as good, but I'm not disappointed because I do not enjoy the art style of this game.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
With Zombie retreat (both 1 and 2) I think there have been issues with artist, either she just does whatever she wants or doesn't care, other devs have used her as well and have the same problems, and those game are hanging in limbo. Town of passion is Siren's most complete game. SIren's games have good graphics, but like a majority of RPG based games its pretty generic. Am not sure if Siren is burnt out, or just making games to make free money, since anything after TOwn of Passion, has been generic and very shorted lived.

Im not really knocking Siren, but he or she should come up with a solid plan, and make a more immersed, detailed game.

mightythor45

Mar 14, 2019
I have made a gallery mod for Sexy Quest. In the north west corner of Littlewood there is a chest that has two items. The Bust Room Pass and the Recollection Room Pass. You can use these at any time (except for in battle) to enter their respective rooms. When you leave you will be put back to the same spot you were at.

Scenes will begin to populate as you unlock them in game.

To install the mod all you need to do is extract the files and place them in the games data folder. Make sure to overwrite existing files when prompted.

*Edit 2*

For those who have a save that they carried over they found that the passes had been changed. You should now be able to reopen the chest. There is a fix in place to adjust your inventory to match your current progress in the game. If you have not received the fairy warp in game then it will be removed when you open the chest. If you unlocked it before the fix then it will stay in your inventory. It acts the same as the menu option so you will just have an additional option to use warp.

*Edit*

Gallery mod has been updated. I have added a new room, the Pixel room. It has been added to the same chest. If you have already opened it by using the previous version of the mod, then you only need to go to the Recollection Room and you will automatically be given the pass.

Please let me know if you have or find any problems.
Might need to be updated for new content, and thanks!

Reactions: Faxe10%

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Alrighty I gave the game a chance until what felt like halfway until I lost motivation and decided to rip the CGs to see what I missed.
In short, I missed nothing. Not gonna lie the girls in the game look juicy and awesome but the actual H content is very lackluster.

You have like 12 scenes and that would maybe sound ok on paper but in reality a majority of it is just a duplicate scene with just another character.
The amount of time you actually play the RPG part stands in no relation in being rewarded with H CGs. It just felt disconnected.

I know the dev actually had fun in creating an RPG system this time and he want to make smaller games but in the end it just was standard stuff that lacked in content that for me resulted in a very mediocre experience.

Town of Passion (though pretty vanilla in its theme and narrative imo) was in a sense the better game and siren should stay in this format instead of an RPG.

Third times the charm they say so I will wait for House Chores and if that doesnt win me over I just guess Siren's stuff and his vision is just not for me. Which is okay.

Now do I still get facepalms out of this post? :HideThePain:

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes