RPGM Completed Sexy Quest: The Dark Queen's Wrath [v1.0.2] [Siren's Domain]

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes
Jun 7, 2022
Alrighty I gave the game a chance until what felt like halfway until I lost motivation and decided to rip the CGs to see what I missed.
In short, I missed nothing. Not gonna lie the girls in the game look juicy and awesome but the actual H content is very lackluster.

You have like 12 scenes and that would maybe sound ok on paper but in reality a majority of it is just a duplicate scene with just another character.
The amount of time you actually play the RPG part stands in no relation in being rewarded with H CGs. It just felt disconnected.

I know the dev actually had fun in creating an RPG system this time and he want to make smaller games but in the end it just was standard stuff that lacked in content that for me resulted in a very mediocre experience.

Town of Passion (though pretty vanilla in its theme and narrative imo) was in a sense the better game and siren should stay in this format instead of an RPG.

Third times the charm they say so I will wait for House Chores and if that doesnt win me over I just guess Siren's stuff and his vision is just not for me. Which is okay.

Now do I still get facepalms out of this post? :HideThePain:
You should check Siren's other game, Zombie's Retreat. The art style is different but the game feel better (didnt play this one but played ToP)

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Alrighty I gave the game a chance until what felt like halfway until I lost motivation and decided to rip the CGs to see what I missed.
In short, I missed nothing. Not gonna lie the girls in the game look juicy and awesome but the actual H content is very lackluster.

You have like 12 scenes and that would maybe sound ok on paper but in reality a majority of it is just a duplicate scene with just another character.
The amount of time you actually play the RPG part stands in no relation in being rewarded with H CGs. It just felt disconnected.

I know the dev actually had fun in creating an RPG system this time and he want to make smaller games but in the end it just was standard stuff that lacked in content that for me resulted in a very mediocre experience.

Town of Passion (though pretty vanilla in its theme and narrative imo) was in a sense the better game and siren should stay in this format instead of an RPG.

Third times the charm they say so I will wait for House Chores and if that doesnt win me over I just guess Siren's stuff and his vision is just not for me. Which is okay.

Now do I still get facepalms out of this post? :HideThePain:
Both of this and house of chores are Siren side projects. He done it on his own while zombie retreat was actually his true project where he collapse with Scarlett Ann. When he was manage too many projects at once, it should be lack luster for sure. Every update of these games are as minimal as one or two scenes. Plus he mentioned that this is a previous event befote ToP even happened, a prologue so i expected litterally nothing. More than that, seem like its just a bridge that will connect ToP2 with ToP. And he was planned ToP2 next after finished ZR2

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
You should check Siren's other game, Zombie's Retreat. The art style is different but the game feel better (didnt play this one but played ToP)
Both of this and house of chores are Siren side projects. He done it on his own while zombie retreat was actually his true project where he collapse with Scarlett Ann. When he was manage too many projects at once, it should be lack luster for sure. Every update of these games are as minimal as one or two scenes. Plus he mentioned that this is a previous event befote ToP even happened, a prologue so i expected litterally nothing. More than that, seem like its just a bridge that will connect ToP2 with ToP. And he was planned ToP2 next after finished ZR2
Oh yeah true. Actually forgot Zombies Retreat. That was a genuinely good game.

Though Scarlett Ann has trouble drawing different looking woman imo. Both in proportions and face.
Basically if you have seen one you have seen seen them all xD That sounds harsh but it is what it is.

Also I read , I believe in this thread, that she is difficult to work with and thats why all games with her art are stuck.

Reactions: OneLastTime45826

Pero95

Oct 17, 2022
Why would he do that? Those games suffer from the same problem all of Siren games do.
Lackluster sexual content and copypasted scenes. Doubt he's gonna find anything different there.

Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
The ending definitely feels rushed. We never get to fuck the fairies despite them having unique portraits (and being just as busty as every other character), we only ever finally fuck Juliette at the very end in a scene that feels like it should have come earlier, we never fuck the Black Knight (who has a name we never actually learn but it's written in the guide) despite her being one of the ones with a heart above her head in the ending when the off screen orgy celebration happens (another missed opportunity), and we never fuck the Queen of Valencia despite the Voyeur quest showing us that she's a horny slut as well.

I could see the fairies and black knight only getting a scene with the ending orgy but the queen is a real big miss. At the very least the orgy scene is such a cop out what with us only getting a single line of dialogue telling us that it went down and the overworld sprites getting hearts above their heads.

Overall the game is still fairly enjoyable for what it is but that ending really does put a downer on it with how unsatisfying it is. Honestly if you just removed the line about the "lewd celebration" at the end it wouldn't feel as bad since it's such a tease for no payoff and unless Siren is planning on adding those scenes later but just wanted to get the overall game done and out now then the game would be better off without that throwaway line.

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
I think it should have been a quest, to clean all crystals. After just randomly walking around and finding and cleaning crystals, it at last tells me I cleaned all crystals...

Could have been a quest, with a few bullets. But if this is because of save game issues, I'm sorry, I'm not going to start over, have been playing for a long time...

Reactions: hentai charley

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I think it should have been a quest, to clean all crystals. After just randomly walking around and finding and cleaning crystals, it at last tells me I cleaned all crystals...

Could have been a quest, with a few bullets. But if this is because of save game issues, I'm sorry, I'm not going to start over, have been playing for a long time...
Not sure what you mean. It is like that.

1.PNG
The ending definitely feels rushed. We never get to fuck the fairies despite them having unique portraits (and being just as busty as every other character), we only ever finally fuck Juliette at the very end in a scene that feels like it should have come earlier, we never fuck the Black Knight (who has a name we never actually learn but it's written in the guide) despite her being one of the ones with a heart above her head in the ending when the off screen orgy celebration happens (another missed opportunity), and we never fuck the Queen of Valencia despite the Voyeur quest showing us that she's a horny slut as well.

I could see the fairies and black knight only getting a scene with the ending orgy but the queen is a real big miss. At the very least the orgy scene is such a cop out what with us only getting a single line of dialogue telling us that it went down and the overworld sprites getting hearts above their heads.

Overall the game is still fairly enjoyable for what it is but that ending really does put a downer on it with how unsatisfying it is. Honestly if you just removed the line about the "lewd celebration" at the end it wouldn't feel as bad since it's such a tease for no payoff and unless Siren is planning on adding those scenes later but just wanted to get the overall game done and out now then the game would be better off without that throwaway line.
I think there was some issues with the artist. That is part of the reason why the art style changed for a few of the NSFW scenes. Still looks very close. But I have heard that he may go back and do a post update at some point. So the idea of them getting scenes is not 0%. I don't know when that would be, only that it is a possibility. If ZR1 can get a post update then there is hope for SQ.

I do see what you mean about the ending feeling rushed I get the feeling that he was ready to move back to what he knows. Which is a ToP style game. Which is what we are getting in Kingdom of Passion's. But you can't really fault him trying to step outside his comfort zone and trying new things.

An hey say what you want about the game itself but at least the game got finished. Which is unfortunately not something a lot of western hentai game devs can claim. :(

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
Quick question, I just started the game and there is this Passionate Woman in Littlewood and I have no idea what the "seeing the world through more passionate lens" option do so if someone could tell me, it would be very helpfull

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Not sure what you mean. It is like that.

View attachment 2716439
Wow that looks different. Well actually after finishing it, I now see Chapter 1 and Chapter 7, Chapter 8 is open. I never had a Chapter 7 available. But now that I completed it I see it under completed quests, I see the 5 crystals I cleaned.

I will check those other quests, maybe I forgot something, who knows. Or it's one of those problems with the save games, I see the other ghost-models here and there around...

Just to be certain, I checked chapter 2 Pinecrest, and I finished that quest, slain the goblins and such, but I don't see a quest for it in my list... So I think it could be the old save game issues....

I also see in the save-games, now the chapter number 8 on it, and other other older save games all look plain.

I think I just wait a while, and then replay the game again...

Last edited:

Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
I do see what you mean about the ending feeling rushed I get the feeling that he was ready to move back to what he knows. Which is a ToP style game. Which is what we are getting in Kingdom of Passion's. But you can't really fault him trying to step outside his comfort zone and trying new things.

An hey say what you want about the game itself but at least the game got finished. Which is unfortunately not something a lot of western hentai game devs can claim.
Yeah, like I said the game overall is enjoyable and I don't fault them for wanting to move on but it does leave a bad taste to have things ended so abruptly. My major complaint was the tease at the end that just fades to black and cut to credits, you can't entice a brother like that and then not show anything. Major Blue Balls.

I do hope they end up going back and adding at least that scene (so the fairies and Black Knight get some action) and possibly a scene with the Queen since that was another cock tease of an event but I don't have any expectations, just wishful thinking. I know Kingdom of Passion will likely be solid since all of their other games are solid and Town of Passion is one of my favorites so I look forward to it.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Wait, wait, wait... So there's a problem with old saves? I survived all Siren games/all beta versions with one save (and sometimes it was a mess). I'm not going to make an exception for Sexy Quest.:D

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Yeah, like I said the game overall is enjoyable and I don't fault them for wanting to move on but it does leave a bad taste to have things ended so abruptly. My major complaint was the tease at the end that just fades to black and cut to credits, you can't entice a brother like that and then not show anything. Major Blue Balls.

I do hope they end up going back and adding at least that scene (so the fairies and Black Knight get some action) and possibly a scene with the Queen since that was another cock tease of an event but I don't have any expectations, just wishful thinking. I know Kingdom of Passion will likely be solid since all of their other games are solid and Town of Passion is one of my favorites so I look forward to it.
Well I think the Queen is going to be a major character in Kingdom of Passion. So we may get to see some of the characters from Sexy Quest show up in Kingdom of Passion.

Wait, wait, wait... So there's a problem with old saves? I survived all Siren games/all beta versions with one save (and sometimes it was a mess). I'm not going to make an exception for Sexy Quest.:D
The game had some big under the hood changes from the last build public build and the full release. If you are starting a new game it is fine. But carry over saves are having some issues here and there. To my knowledge nothing game breaking. Just some odd things showing up.

Reactions: DocRipper

Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
Quick question, I just started the game and there is this Passionate Woman in Littlewood and I have no idea what the "seeing the world through more passionate lens" option do so if someone could tell me, it would be very helpfull
Since no one else has answered yet, all it does is change the overworld sprites to match the color palettes of the Town of Passion characters. MC gets light brown hair instead of black/dark brown, Juliette gets blonde hair instead of indigo, Blair gets blue hair with pink highlights instead of Lavender, etc.

It has no other effects as far as I can tell and it doesn't change their portraits or the scenes, only the overworld sprites (even the combat sprites are still the same).

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Is this a real complete or a "can reach at least 1 ending and there will still be updates" completed? After several games on this site being the latter. I don't really trust that complete tag anymore.

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019
I have made a gallery mod for Sexy Quest. In the north west corner of Littlewood there is a chest that has two items. The Bust Room Pass and the Recollection Room Pass. You can use these at any time (except for in battle) to enter their respective rooms. When you leave you will be put back to the same spot you were at.

Scenes will begin to populate as you unlock them in game.

To install the mod all you need to do is extract the files and place them in the games data folder. Make sure to overwrite existing files when prompted.

*Edit 2*

For those who have a save that they carried over they found that the passes had been changed. You should now be able to reopen the chest. There is a fix in place to adjust your inventory to match your current progress in the game. If you have not received the fairy warp in game then it will be removed when you open the chest. If you unlocked it before the fix then it will stay in your inventory. It acts the same as the menu option so you will just have an additional option to use warp.

*Edit*

Gallery mod has been updated. I have added a new room, the Pixel room. It has been added to the same chest. If you have already opened it by using the previous version of the mod, then you only need to go to the Recollection Room and you will automatically be given the pass.

Please let me know if you have or find any problems.
needs to be updated please

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes