RPGM Completed Sexy Quest: The Dark Queen's Wrath [v1.0.2] [Siren's Domain]

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Is this a real complete or a "can reach at least 1 ending and there will still be updates" completed? After several games on this site being the latter. I don't really trust that complete tag anymore.
It's so complete, that you need to throw your old save games away, and start over. Which is nice...

_Karim_

Oct 5, 2021
hi everyone can i ask someone about quest for rivalry of riches and i have a treasure map where i should go?

LeMon Meh

Jun 22, 2022
Hello everyone, I am currently reach chapter 6 and this bug happen, can anyone tell me how to fix this bug pls. ( it also happened in the inn in the kingdom and the sewage too).
1687528554419.png

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
i have same issue, can you check my save file?
yup, 1.01 for both, managed to get past the crystal using a cheat mod but the portal to the dark queens castle also just sends me to the gallery room

Edit: Its the bust room rather
Both of you are not using the latest version of the gallery mod. You are still using the old version of the mod that was made for v0.7.1. Just to be sure I used the old mod on the new version of the game and got exactly what you two were seeing. Install the new mod and it should fix your issue.

cledion

Mar 4, 2021
Both of you are not using the latest version of the gallery mod. You are still using the old version of the mod that was made for v0.7.1. Just to be sure I used the old mod on the new version of the game and got exactly what you two were seeing. Install the new mod and it should fix your issue.
ok i'll try

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I should have expected the game will be shallow, I guess the adventure tag got me fooled.

The story ... i don't mind story being generic but there is lack of explanation, causation and emotion. Nothing is being explained really, starting from the fact why you want to be royal knight ending with what makes one Dark Queen ? There is lack of build up and causation - things happen because they need to happen, you only learn character can do X when the need for X arrives. The only real consequence in the game being that after helping busty lady you get scene her. The story of no importance to the main characters other than "someone wants to destroy the world" and none really ever shows like they fucking care about that. When you are name dropped to be Heroes and need to stop Dark Queen everyone moves on with it like it was the most natural thing in the world.

Characters... they got big boobs and you are not supposed to care about anything else.

The combat... when you make option to halve or disable the encounters you already know that the encounter system is shit. The thing is that monsters populating the map is part of world building, you make the world more alive, more believable. So the best part about combat is that you can skip it and traversing the maps is the most boring experience.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Last thing I played was when you got teleported to the faries, really thought this was going to get expanded upon for awhile after that. I mean that's like 4 completely new areas and main quest arcs. Guess it was wrapped up super quick after that. Guess I'll take a look.

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes