RPGM Completed Sexy Quest: The Dark Queen's Wrath [v1.0.2] [Siren's Domain]

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Ok you guys failed me with version 0.8. Please don't let me down on the full release.
You could just buy it instead of waiting for people to "not fail you" or "let you down"... I mean, you requested this game like two years ago and clearly follow and like the developer... So why not just shell out the measly $4 and support a completed game?

I grabbed it as soon as I got the e-mail that version 1.0 was live on itch.io.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
You could just buy it instead of waiting for people to "not fail you" or "let you down"... I mean, you requested this game like two years ago and clearly follow and like the developer... So why not just shell out the measly $4 and support a completed game?

I grabbed it as soon as I got the e-mail that version 1.0 was live on itch.io.
That is quite the opinion to have on a pirate website. Let's just say I have my reasons and leave it at that.

nln0

Sep 4, 2017
That is quite the opinion to have on a pirate website. Let's just say I have my reasons and leave it at that.
And here I thought you were a subscriber to the three Patreons or maybe Siren's secret account

nuino

Oct 10, 2022
does someone have a full save of 1.0 already?

lost all my progress idk how and i dont want to play everything again

GAT103

Mar 4, 2022
It's been said here that we can only wait and be patient until someone is kind enough to share it.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
perhaps it is even better for us to wait as the bugfixes are coming. On the other hand, everybody wants to play already)
It looks like the update was mainly about fixing legacy save issues. And adding more clarification to a quest.

Sexy Quest has been updated to v1.01 to include some bug fixes-

-Fixed an issue where Sidequest #3 wouldn't show up for some people using transferred save files

-Added a hint in the Valencia Sewers related to the locked gate

-Fixed an issue where the final quest wouldn't appear for players with transferred save files

lazy4523

Jun 20, 2022
so, how many scenes we get from 1.0? I watched through the walkthrough and found out that player gets two main missions and two (or three) additional quests, all with scenes. I don't really remember if we had some second quest with Annabelle or sth like that

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
so, how many scenes we get from 1.0? I watched through the walkthrough and found out that player gets two main missions and two (or three) additional quests, all with scenes. I don't really remember if we had some second quest with Annabelle or sth like that
We don't really know until someone shares the full release.

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes