3.50 star(s) 21 Votes

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

Release Date Announcement!

Hey everyone!

I'm planning to release the final version of Sexy Quest on Friday May 19th! As usual with any other update, if I need an extra day or two, that date may get pushed back slightly. I'll be sure to post and keep you all updated if I do need a little more time.

There is no 3 day testing window here for $5+ Patrons this time around but if you are pledged at least $3 or more, and if you connect your Patreon account to your itch account, you'll receive a download code when the game is released! This way you can still remain pledged and receive the game at no additional cost.

=====

It will likely be pretty quiet here until the release of Sexy Quest. I believe there are two scenes I haven't teased yet but I'd rather leave those unspoiled!

I also still need to officially unveil the new game so maybe that will happen in the next couple or weeks or I might wait until after SQ is finished. Either way, that game is actively in progress and I'm excited to share it all with you soon!

That's everything for this update! See you all soon with the v1.0 release of Sexy Quest!!

Reactions: nln0

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

Release Date Moved to Sunday

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know, I'm pushing the release date for Sexy Quest v1.0 back by 2 days. I was initially planning to launch the game tomorrow (Friday) but the new release date will be Sunday, May 21st!

Progress is moving along well but I do find I need a little more time to comfortably get everything done. Thank you all for your patience and understanding.

===

Don't forget, unlike other updates, this one will not have an early test release for $5+ SQ Patrons. But rather, it will launch on itch for $5 and $3 Patrons or higher can link their Patreon & itch accounts to receive a download key!

===

See you all later this weekend!

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

Fwl5ROFXgAIJjUc.png

Extending Delay

Hey everyone,

Unfortunately, I have some bad news to share for those eager to play version 1.0 of Sexy Quest. I am choosing to extend the delay a bit further.

I'm not satisfied with the current state of v1.0. Between cut ideas and rushed content, I didn't like that I was cutting corners hoping to reach that 1 month window goal from the release of Beta 0.8. In the long run, I don't think that's the right choice for the game and for Sexy Quest fans.

The new release date is still TBD. I would safely assume it will release in June instead of later this month. I'm not going to announce a release date until v1.0 is complete and being tested in private.

I'm deeply sorry for pushing the release back yet again. However, I do feel this is the necessary decision to make sure Sexy Quest releases in a state that I'm very happy with.

== New Project ==

For those interested in the new project, the SQ delay shouldn't affect much in this regard.

Art is chugging along still and the first update of a game requires more art than usual due to all of the characters that need designs.

Over on my Twitter page, I revealed one of the new characters for this new project recently! I don't believe I'm allowed to link my account but a simple google search should show it. She looks quite familiar to another well-known character in Town of Passion.

Official reveal is still coming up. Just waiting to finish Sexy Quest first so there's not this awkward split between news updates & games.

=====

Once again, my sincerest apologies for the extended delay. Thank you all for your understanding.

Last edited:

GAT103

Mar 4, 2022
there may be a problem during the test session by the developer :unsure:
by the way, not everyone on the forums tried version 0.8 :D

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

ComingSoon.png

A New Adventure Begins!

A new adventure is beginning in the Kingdom of Valencia! Here's a look at the next game I'm working on, coming soon!

This is the new game that will be replacing Sexy Quest on this Patreon page after SQ's v1.0 update releases later this month!

== Kingdom of Passion ==

Kingdom of Passion is a prequel to the events of Town of Passion, exploring the Kingdom of Valencia from within the castle walls.

While I like having a connected storyline within my games, it will not be a requirement to play ToP in order to understand the story of KoP! This game will have it's own story but will share connections to the events of Town of Passion too.

The pink-haired beauty in the picture above is the Goddess of Love, Aphrodite! Much like Minerva in Town of Passion, Aphrodite will be an important character helping our hero realize his true 'potential' as a hero.

== Gameplay ==

The gameplay is going to be going back to the roots of ToP, focused more on interacting with a few characters within the castle and helping them with their troubles. And of course, developing romantic connections with those wonderful ladies!

This game will not be using the turn-based battle system like in Sexy Quest but will likely re-introduce the monster girls who will be eager to get their hands/claws on you!

I am still exploring a lot of possibilities with this game. Such as the ability to explore areas outside of the castle (similar to the boundary gates in ToP). Or having a slightly more detailed combat system sort of like in my Zombie's Retreat games.

One thing I want to do with KoP is start small and continue expanding as development continues. Similar to ToP where the game grew in scale as time went on. It's important to walk before you run, otherwise you might trip and get dirt on your royal attire!

== Sexy Quest ==

I'm still hard at work making sure Sexy Quest is finished in a timely manner. I'll be announcing a release date shortly as things begin to wrap up.

I've been teasing Kingdom of Passion for so long, I felt like I had to go ahead and show what's been slowly cooking behind the scenes.

With that said, stay tuned for more news on the upcoming release of Sexy Quest v1.0!

Kingdom of Passion will not start full development until after SQ is completed. For now, time has been spent making sure early characters and NSFW moments are complete.

======

It feels good finally showcasing what's been worked on in the background! I've been longing for a return to Town of Passion and this feels like a nice way to continue moving forward while still revisiting those ideas that made ToP so memorable to work on.

Thank you all so much for your support! I hope you're looking forward to the new game! In the mean time, stay tuned for more news on Sexy Quest v1.0's release!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Faxe10%

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's twitter.

FymXRKZXoBcROIb.png

It's (almost) time to finish the adventure! Sexy Quest version 1.0 will release this Saturday, June 17th on itch with a new price of $4! See you all soon adventurers!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: nln0 and Faxe10%
3.50 star(s) 21 Votes