RPGM Completed Sexy Quest: The Dark Queen's Wrath [v1.0.2] [Siren's Domain]

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes

Lz-kun

Feb 20, 2023
guys please help i don't know why but im facing this glitch can some one tell me how to fix it this is only happening on my android but when i open it on ios everything is Normal i want to fix this issue in my android but i cant do anything so please help

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's Patreon.

DevUpdate9.png

The Final Progress Report (for Sexy Quest)

Hey everyone!

Today I wanted to just remind people about the final update for Sexy Quest as well as inform people about the current progress and when you can expect to play it.

== Release Window ==

Initially I was targeting a March release but that's definitely a bit too tight considering how much I am adding into this update compared to others. At this point, I can confidently say the last update will release in April! The exact dates aren't set but I will announce this as we get a little bit closer.

== NSFW Content ==

The NSFW content and subsequently, all of the artwork for SQ is complete! In total, this update is bringing 5 new scenes. 2 scenes are direct story, related scenes. 3 scenes are for side quests that explore some of the party members and their interactions. Two of these side quest scenes involve 2 women as you might have seen in some of the recent teasers!

By the end, this means every party members has at least 2 NSFW scenes which I think is a very comfortable end result. There are some characters that wound up not receiving scenes. In the future, maybe I'll add a short post-game expansion or something. Or perhaps these characters will added to the upcoming game instead? There's a bit of room for flexibility there moving forward.

== Progress & Improvements ==

Aside from the obvious story continuation & new NSFW scenes, I'm taking this time to go back and rebalance some of the gameplay as well as improve each characters move sets. My goal is to give each character a very definable role in the way they interact with enemies and their own teammates. I'm hoping some of these new moves opens up some really cool strategies for those who really enjoy the gameplay side of SQ.

For those that prefer the story-based approach, I am working on a way to spice up the boss skip feature on Easy mode instead of just simply skipping each fight. But the possibility to play the entire game (excluding post-game extras) without actually requiring any combat is still an important goal of mine. I know not everyone enjoys JRPG gameplay and would rather just enjoy the NSFW content.

=====

That's everything for this progress report! I will still probably post another teaser or two to help fill in the wait.

In the meantime, early progress on art & design is being done for the brand new game as well so once Sexy Quest has been released for a short time, this page will be changing gears and focusing on the new game!

Thank you all so much for playing Sexy Quest! I will see you soon with some NSFW teasers or a release date update!

As we get closer I will be posting one more update as well talking about the pricing and Patron discount for Sexy Quest!

Reactions: nln0

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

Passion1.png

New Era's on the Horizon

Hey everyone!

Today I'm happy to share some exciting updates about the next game I'm working on after Sexy Quest's final update releases.

== New Game Project ==

A new game project has slowly been in the works for a little while now. This project will be a direct prequel to Town of Passion! Some of you might remember that originally, Sexy Quest was meant to fill this role. However, a lot of things changed in development causing SQ to become more of it's own stand alone story. With how different SQ is in terms of gameplay and progression, I think things worked out for the better in that regard.

The gameplay of this new project will be going back to the roots of ToP, bringing back those day to day character interactions as they all build up to a greater story/conflict. I want the gameplay to be focused around exploration, interactions, and puzzles again, very much like in Town of Passion.

My goal is to have an Alpha version of this game ready to go shortly after Sexy Quest releases next month. So I'm working hard to try and make sure you all can try it out in May or June at the latest so that way there isn't a large gap of waiting on this Patreon page.

Speaking of this Patreon page, when Sexy Quest has fully released, the Patreon rewards will begin to shift over to the new project. Similar to how ToP shifted over to SQ when that game finished. So current Patrons won't have to do anything different to continue receiving benefits.

The next post about this new project will be the official reveal showing some of the characters off as well as sharing more details about the story & world.

== Town of Passion Feedback ==

While this new project is still very early, I wanted to take this time to ask you all- What was some of your favorite things about Town of Passion?

This new project is being built off of ToP's design in mind. I want to expand on the things people loved and improve upon the weaker parts. So let me know what things you enjoyed most about ToP in the comments! It will be useful feedback as development begins to pick up for the new game.

== Town of Passion Revisited ==

A while ago I had announced that I would be revisiting Town of Passion for another update after SQ finished.

This was a very poorly planned announcement on my part. Between the new games I'm working on, SQ finishing, etc that are going on during these next few months, it's already quite a lot to balance. And going back to ToP for another update would not only delay other projects, but it just doesn't make sense at this particular moment.

If there's ever a good time to squeeze in another scene or two, then that idea is still on the table. But I can't make a good judgement of when that is quite yet. My apologies for that.

If it's any consolation, I imagine Town of Passion will have it's moments of reference within this new project. I already have some fun ideas about how I might be able to do that!

=====

That's everything for this update! Stay tuned for more updates on the SQ release including the official release date. I will either officially unveil the new project shortly before or shortly after Sexy Quest is fully released!

Thank you all so much for your support and I'll see you soon with more updates!

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

TopQuest.png

A Town of Passionate Mixups!

Something weird has happened to the Hero's of Light! I woke up to try and get some work done and they've all dressed up in these strangely familiar colors...

======

Despite being a silly April Fools post, these familiar recolors are actually a small new feature that I'm planning to include in the next update for Sexy Quest!

With the game's design, it's never been easily possible to add alternate outfits for the characters, but changing their sprites that you see in the overworld is something that's a bit easier to do. I'm also planning a 'birthday suit' variation for characters too ;)

Progress on the new Sexy Quest update is moving along very quickly! I want to have the game released later this month so I've been working constantly on both new content and updating old content. Players who have played the Beta versions should notice a lot of little changes throughout.

Remember to stay vigilant on this April Fool's Day! Thank you all so much for playing Sexy Quest and I'll see you soon with probably a release date announcement coming up next!

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

Beta 0.8 and v1.0.png

Beta 0.8 & Version 1.0 | Release Info & Pricing

Hey everyone! I've got a bit of news to share about Version 1.0 of Sexy Quest as well as pricing and more!

== Version 1.0 ==

The finished version of Sexy Quest - Version 1.0 is going to release in May!

I've needed to push it back a little bit because there's still more work that I need to get done.

There's been quite a few changes throughout the game and I hope players who enjoy JRPG mechanics find that the game now feels fairly balanced between EXP, movesets, equipment, and more!

And of course, there will be new NSFW scenes! In total, there are 5 brand new scenes, although 1 or 2 of those scenes will be in Beta 0.8 which I'll talk about in the next section.

== Beta 0.8 ==

Next week, I will be releasing a partially completed version of Sexy Quest exclusively for $5+ Patrons. Beta 0.8 will NOT have a free/public release since the final version is almost complete.

Because Version 1.0 releases on itch, this is the only update where $5+ Patrons don't have an early test window. So I thought this would be a cool way to give $5+ Patrons something to enjoy while I spend a few more weeks finishing the game.

Beta 0.8 features an almost fully completed Sexy Quest. It should include 1 or 2 new side quests (with NSFW scenes) as well as a partial continuation of the storyline and features many changes to the core gameplay & story.

Unlike previous Beta releases, this version will not go public since Version 1.0 of Sexy Quest should be releasing only a couple weeks later.

== Version 1.0 Pricing ==

When Version 1.0 of Sexy Quest releases on itch, it will be sold at a price of $5.

At the time of release, for one month, $3+ Sexy Quest Patrons will receive a download key to play the game!*

*You will have to make sure your itch.io account is connected to your Patreon account in order to receive a download key.

I plan to release Version 1.0 within a month after Beta 0.8 releases. This way, $5+ Patrons who pledge at/around the time of Beta 0.8's release should still be able to get a download key of Version 1.0 within the same pledge window. If timed right, it's almost like a pre-purchase of the final version while getting to play Beta 0.8. Of course, I can't guarantee Version 1.0 will be finished in that 1-month time frame but I will be pushing heavily to get it done.

When Version 1.0 releases, it will go straight to itch so there isn't the usual 3 day early release window, but again, $3+ Patrons (if connected to their itch account) will be able to get a download key and play it at a discounted rate.

=======

Phew, that's everything for this update! Hopefully I explained things clearly. I know it can be a bit confusing with the different versions, pricing, etc.

Stay tuned next week for the release of Beta 0.8 for $5+ Patrons! As well as the launch of Version 1.0 later next month!

Thank you all so much for playing Sexy Quest! =D

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

Beta 0.8 Releasing Tomorrow | Reminders & Information

Hey everyone!

Tomorrow, I will be releasing Sexy Quest - Beta 0.8 exclusively for $5+ Patrons!

In case you missed the previous post, this update will be very different from other updates so I'll detail some of those important points in this post:

== Beta 0.8 ==

Beta 0.8 is meant to be a midway update leading up to the final Version 1.0 release next month in May.

Beta 0.8 is incomplete but features a continuation of the main storyline as well as one new sidequest storyline (including an NSFW scene). But from a gameplay perspective, a lot of moves, bosses, and equipment have been adjusted so the JRPG experience feels a little more complete.

Ideally, I recommend a brand new save to enjoy most of those changes but if you're only interested in the NSFW content, carrying over an old save will work.

Unlike previous updates, Beta 0.8 will ONLY be available on Patreon to $5+ SQ Patrons and will remain up until V1.0 releases. I'm releasing this update solely to reward $5+ Patrons for their wait as well as provide a benefit since V1.0 won't have the usual $5+ Patron testing window.

V1.0 should only be a couple weeks away so for those waiting for that version, it's on the horizon!

== Version 1.0 Pricing & Release Time ==

If everything stays on schedule, Version 1.0 of Sexy Quest will launch on itch for $5 next month. However, $3+ Patrons, for a limited time, will receive a download key for the finished game. This way you can buy Sexy Quest at a discounted price.

Additionally, I aim to release V1.0 in less than a month from now so if you're looking to start a $5 pledge when Beta 0.8 releases tomorrow, if the timing lines up, you should still qualify for a download key of V1.0. This way, you'd spend $5 to play Beta 0.8 now while also receiving a copy of V1.0 when it's finished.

The release date of Version 1.0 is not confirmed yet but I am eyeing that May 19th date.

Of course, if I need to delay V1.0, this won't be possible but I don't plan on needing a major delay since most of the really difficult stuff is finished. I really underestimated how difficult movesets, equipment, and general boss difficulty would be! 0_0

=======

Thank you all so much for playing Sexy Quest! Sorry if I sound like I'm repeating myself a bunch. I just want to make sure people fully understand how the release schedule is working over the next few weeks since it's a bit different than usual.

See you all soon =D

Similar to other updates, I'll be using this time for feedback as well especially on the difficulty. The new bosses added in Beta 0.8 definitely put up a fight on Normal mode.

If bosses are far too difficult, I can tone things down a bit before V1.0 releases!

I recommend a clean save file to ensure that your heroes all have the intended moves and abilities in battle!

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes