Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
I can found only 1/3 new scenes.
Where are there two?
Berry Paizuri & Blowjob
The Woodland Trio Fluff Fluff

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Only with gallery mod. Well you could try escaping every fight but your party would die quite often.
Can I just use a save editor to max all the stats so I can one hit kill everything to be able enjoy the game?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Anyone encountered an issue where the game is just showing black screen? Android user by the way.
The game has an easy mode in which you can skip boss and you can set combat encounters to full, half, or none.

Only with gallery mod. Well you could try escaping every fight but your party would die quite often.
You don't need the mod to skip combat.

Magic666

Jul 23, 2017
I can found only 1/3 new scenes.
Where are there two?
Berry Paizuri & Blowjob
The Woodland Trio Fluff Fluff
Go to the Inn... sleep there... go back to the chateau... this should trigger the "Berry" quest...

EDIT: seems just reentering the chateu could do the trick too...

Last edited:
Reactions: Exsa

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Well color me surprised! I expect to see incest among the tags, given the trajectory of Siren's, but nope. How's the game going, by the way? How many hours of content does it have for now?

beryn

May 8, 2017
How are you supposed to remove the poison effect o your companion, when you have no gold and no antidote.
It just keeps draining your health, no matter how long you go around.
Edit: And there she went down, and I have no ability to raise her again, she just keeps being downed in the next fight.

Last edited:

Skyc0ck

Jun 12, 2017
I couldn't get the fluff fluff scene, and I tried reentering, sleeping in an inn and then entering chateu. Didn't work.

Then I noticed Berry's quest is still not ''Completed'' although I saved her and got her scene. Seems like my game didn't register It.
Might have something to do with skipping bosses or I just don't know.

Unfortunately I do not have a save before saving berry, although I do have an option to play for another 30 minutes....... But man :(

(save 3 is the one in question)

Last edited:

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
I couldn't get the fluff fluff scene, and I tried reentering, sleeping in an inn and then entering chateu. Didn't work.

Then I noticed Berry's quest is still not ''Completed'' although I saved her and got her scene. Seems like my game didn't register It.

Unfortunately I do not have a save before saving berry, although I do have an option to play for another 30 minutes....... But man :(

I have the exact same issue... except I'd have to play for much longer than 30 mins

very_confused

Jan 10, 2020
I'm early in the game when Annabelle is kidnapped from her tavern by goblins.
Where to find her?
Been in the goblin cave but no luck.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018

I can tell that you have modified your save. You may have done something when you did that. It is fixed now. Just walk into the Woodland Chateau.

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes