RPGM Completed Sexy Quest: The Dark Queen's Wrath [v1.0.2] [Siren's Domain]

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes

beryn

May 8, 2017
The game has an easy mode in which you can skip boss and you can set combat encounters to full, half, or none.

You don't need the mod to skip combat.
How do you then skip the fight, I am currently stuck in the game.
Fighting the witch, settings for fights are set to none as I became tired of fighting every minute. You can't escape the fight, and my party healer is killed in one and is impossible to keep alive and I do not enough damage to keep up asthe witch takes around 30% of the health away from the other party members in the same attack.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
How do you then skip the fight, I am currently stuck in the game.
Fighting the witch, settings for fights are set to none as I became tired of fighting every minute. You can't escape the fight, and my party healer is killed in one and is impossible to keep alive and I do not enough damage to keep up asthe witch takes around 30% of the health away from the other party members in the same attack.
You have to be on easy/cinimatic. Once the fight starts the game will ask if you want to fight or skip.

Lambert911

Apr 25, 2018
The game has an easy mode in which you can skip boss and you can set combat encounters to full, half, or none.

You don't need the mod to skip combat.
Actually, when I launch the game it's just black screen. Not even the Iconic welcome image of Siren shows up. Just pitch black.

Skyc0ck

Jun 12, 2017
I can tell that you have modified your save. You may have done something when you did that. It is fixed now. Just walk into the Woodland Chateau.
Thank you! My bad, did not think that save editor money increase would be the problem.

Throwawayxyz

May 10, 2020
Y'know I love Siren but this one was a huge miss for me. It's just lacking that spark of town of passion, and the story clips along super fast. Always gonna support my boy siren though!

demise247

Oct 7, 2020
yo so i've completed all the trials, berry is back but her mission didn't complete, i have done the boss battle that comes after it too
1675350037321.png

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

DevUpdate8.png

Sexy Quest - Version 1.0 Release Details! | The Final Update

Hey everyone!

It's time to talk a bit more about the final update of Sexy Quest and what to expect from it!

== Version 1.0 Contents ==

The main focus, of course, will be the overall completion of Sexy Quest! This will also include brand new NSFW scenes just like every other update. At the time of writing this post, there are 4 brand new scenes planned. This number may increase but I want to hold off before officially confirming anything just yet.

Additionally, I'll be revisiting all parts of the game and doing a complete rebalancing of enemies, movesets, exp rates, etc. so that the game feels better overall.

Some old content will also be getting revamped a little bit. I have plans for some small dungeon expansions, new cutscenes, etc. This will also include a few brand new side quests & interactions.

I am going to try my best to make sure old save files are compatible. All in all, they should be, but you might run into some issues or movesets & abilities might not update properly. Regardless, I highly encourage a fresh playthrough for a fresh gameplay experience.

== Pricing & Patreon Discount ==

The final version of Sexy Quest will be sold over on the SQ itch page. The final price might change but currently, I am planning on selling the game for $4.

However, as a temporary bonus, all active (at the time of release!) $3+ SQ Patrons will get a download key for the game if they connect their itch accounts.

This deal is currently NOT active and will not be until Version 1.0 is released. So if you'd like to take advantage of this small discount, wait until the official release post!

There is no planned $5+ Patron test window unlike other updates. While it's not a deal, you would still qualify for a copy of the game during the $3+ Patron bonus window. The $10+/$15+ rewards will still be here for a while after the game releases, as well. But I will likely sell a bundle on itch for a smaller price.

I'll make a separate post for pricing details closer to release to hopefully minimize any possible confusion as much as possible.

== Android Version ==

This is where the news isn't quite as positive. With Version 1.0, at this moment, I do not plan on releasing an Android Version.

The reason is quite simply, the Android copy of Sexy Quest is far too inconsistent for players. I can't sell a version of the game that just straight up doesn't work or load properly for a large majority of the players who download it.

I apologize for this inconvenience but to my knowledge, there are still ways to play the Windows version on Android through emulation apps.

In the future, I don't plan on developing any more games on RPG Maker MZ due to the fact that Android porting is so poor compared to MV unless significant improvements are found.

I'm still trying to figure out possible ways to make sure Android users can play the final version of Sexy Quest so if I find a consistent and workable solution, I'll be sure to announce that.

== Release Window ==

At the time of posting this, I still have a lot of work to do. My hope is to have this update out around March or April. It depends on a number of things so I'll try and keep you all updated as the update progresses.

Keep in mind, I'll still be sharing teasers and sneak peeks as well so this page won't be left in the dark or anything during this time.

== Subscription Billing ==

Just before the release of Beta 0.7 last week, I changed this page to subscription billing. That means new Patrons will be charged every month at or around the time of their initial pledge. Rather than being charged immediately, then being charged on the first of the next month.

This shouldn't affect most Patrons who are already pledged. But I figured I'd make this post just so people are aware of the change!

== Next Game ==

There will be a new game taking over this page after Sexy Quest has been released. I've hinted at it vaguely for a little while now and still am not ready to share a full reveal just yet.

But Town of Passion fans should hopefully enjoy this one as I'll be returning to a very similar style of game.

Artwork for the game is in progress so my hope is to seamlessly transition development from Sexy Quest to Kin- I mean, this new project, pretty quickly with little delay so that way Patrons aren't left waiting for new content.

=======

That's everything for this progress report! Completing a game is always a very exciting time so I'm looking forward to wrapping things up!

I hope you all enjoy the final update! Thank you so much for playing Sexy Quest and I'll see you soon with more sneak peeks and updates!

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2018
l will miss the kid MC but at least the developer kept the glentle and respectful MC instead of making a perverted sociopath who just do whatever it takes to have sex with all the girls like in most Town of Passion rip offs

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
i unlocked all 3 woodland chateau sisters and there trials, but there is supposed to be a fourth trial with as reward: Woodland Fluff fluff.

How i do i trigger that one?
I already did the water fairy and according to the changelog it should be available by then already.

Edit: just noticed the comment of Berry her quest not being triggered as finished. I seem to have the same problem

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
i unlocked all 3 woodland chateau sisters and there trials, but there is supposed to be a fourth trial with as reward: Woodland Fluff fluff.

How i do i trigger that one?
I already did the water fairy and according to the changelog it should be available by then already.

Edit: just noticed the comment of Berry her quest not being triggered as finished. I seem to have the same problem
Did you make sure to trigger the scene with the dark queen?

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes