3.50 star(s) 21 Votes

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
From Siren's patreon.

View attachment 2116703

Roadmap | Two Updates | Town of Passion

Hello everyone!

Before the official first look of the next update to Sexy Quest, I wanted to talk about the current roadmap looking at the final few updates to the game. As well as a trip down memory lane revisiting an older title ;)

== Beta 0.7 ==

The contents of the next update are still being figured out but it will likely be a continuation of the story while also moving forward with the forest girls' side questline.

If you've missed recent updates, I noted that there is a second artist now helping out with Sexy Quest. The goal is to hit the ground running and try to squeeze in as much NSFW content as reasonably possible for the game's conclusion.

With Beta 0.7, expect at least 2 scenes, maybe more. Significantly more content is planned for the final update.

== Version 1.0 ==

The final update for Sexy Quest will be 'the big one'.

I want to revisit the entirety of the game including making some changes to older content while also concluding the game's story. I'm not entirely happy with the overall state of the game at the moment so this will be a high priority.

Some examples of small but (in my opinion) important things will be adding character busts to the Fairy of Fire & Water while improving their dialogue/encounters to feel a bit more special.

I also want to rework the Crystal Cavern and re-do the introduction of the main villain. I thought I'd be happy with the approach in Beta 0.6 but it just doesn't feel impactful at all.

These are just a fraction of the things I'm looking at.

I will try and re-iterate this as much as possible leading up to the release but the final version of Sexy Quest will be sold as a final product. For a limited time, most or all active Patrons will get a download key. I still haven't figured out the final pricing yet but I will talk about that more after Beta 0.7 releases!

== Town of Passion ==

When Sexy Quest completes, I plan to launch a brand new game on this Patreon page! Town of Passion fans should expect a familiar experience with this new project.

But, for a short time after SQ, I'd like to first revert my focus back on Town of Passion for one last definitive update. I'm still in the early planning stages but I want to tie up some loose ends for characters/scenes while also making some fairly major improvements to the game itself.

Expect more news on this update in the next couple of months!

=====

Those are the plans as we move towards the end of this year and early 2023! There's a lot I still want to accomplish, so it's time to get started.

Thank you all so much for your support! I'll see you soon with a more focused look at the next update, Beta 0.7!
Wait what? I thought Town of passion was a finished game! Not that I'm complaining though. Will you guys post the definitive version here or in Town of Passion's thread?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Lucy (Zombie Retrat 2) Vs Valeria (Sexy Quest)

Annabelle (Sexy Quest) Vs Ragash (Town of Passion)

need not

Dec 2, 2022
View attachment 1382312

Overview:
Sexy Quest is a story about a young man training to become a Royal Knight.
Things go awry when an evil presence begins her plan to conquer the world at all costs necessary.
When an evil power is finally awoken, it's up to our hero and his team of beautiful women to save the day!

Taking place before the events of Town of Passion, experience a grand adventure with grand cities,
vicious monsters, and of course, sexy quests!​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-18
Release Date: 2022-10-18
Developer: Siren's Domain - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.2 Beta
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Extra:
GALLERY MOD

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1948255 View attachment 1376150 View attachment 1376218 View attachment 1376151 View attachment 1948256 View attachment 1376152 View attachment 1948257 View attachment 1376164 View attachment 1376165
can anyone help me with this?
After I install the game, when I tried to open it it shows this error. Screenshot_20221212_122611.jpg
if you know how to solve this please tell me.
thank you for your help.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

DevUpdate7.png

Progress Report | 3 Scenes + January Window

Hey everyone!

It's been a little while since the last update so I wanted to break the silence. Originally, I had been a bit unsure about the direction of this particular update as well as when to release it. But now, I have a much better idea!

== Forest Girls ==

This update will focus almost entirely on the Forest Girl trio that was introduced in an earlier update, concluding their story!

This side quest line is meant to provide some fun and optional interactions during your adventure as well as providing some boosts to gameplay like exp and equipment!

Just like how the Green Forest Girl's scene shared a pose with Dahlia's scene, both the Red & Blue forest girl's scene use repeated poses. However, I decided to add a third scene as I felt this was initially going to be a little underwhelming. This third scene will be a brand new pose and should include a triple dose of juicy fun in it ;)

== Release Window ==

At this moment, I think I'm going to push the release window back into January. It's not 100% certain yet but due to the holidays, the additional 3rd scene being added, and just needing some more room to breathe, January seems like a sensible time to release the update.

I'll update you all soon with more precise release date news but just know everything's still moving along.

== 2023 ==

I plan to post an update soon talking about my plans for next year as well. This particular Patreon page should be having quite an eventful year with Sexy Quest finishing, a brief return to Town of Passion, and a new game starting up in development.

One step at a time!

=====

That concludes this update. Stay tuned for both that 2023 post as well as some more teasers coming soon.

Thank you all so much for playing Sexy Quest! =D

Reactions: sexypeanut

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
1.PNG

Jessie (Zombie Retreat 1) Vs Rachel (Zombie Retreat 1)

There is also a match going on for 3rd place.

Meredith (Zombie Retreat 2) Vs Linda (House Chores)

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

Beta 0.7 Soon.png

Progress Report | Release This Month!

Hey everyone!

The holiday season is finally behind us meaning things are just a little less hectic now. Except the final few updates of Sexy Quest are up ahead so maybe not...

But regardless, here's a short update on the new update of Sexy Quest!

== Release Window ==

It's still a bit early but I am planning on releasing Beta 0.7 later this month! Chances are, that Friday, January 27th is looking like a solid release date for $5+ SQ Patrons (public release 3 days later).

As we get closer, I'll make sure to update you all to make sure this release date/window is still a solid plan.

== Beta 0.8 / Version 1.0 ==

As art continues to progress, at this point, I'm pretty certain that the update AFTER Beta 0.7 will be the final update of Sexy Quest!

I just want to remind everyone that I am planning on this final version being sold. The price is still TBD but I will be offering a limited time deal where Patrons can get a copy of the final version for cheaper. Which tiers get that deal is also still TBD. I'll announce all of this stuff after Beta 0.7 releases!

Beta 0.7 will have 3 scenes although two of these scenes are variations of previous scenes & poses. Beta 0.8, however, already has 3 unique scenes complete or in progress and I hope to squeeze in another 2 or 3 scenes!

=====

The first half of 2023 is certainly going to be a lot of Sexy Quest as things begin to wrap up. I'm excited to share the finals updates with you all and I hope you all enjoy playing it as well! I've certainly got my work cut out for me these next few months, hah!

Thank you all so much for playing Sexy Quest! I'll see you soon with more updates and the eventual release of Beta 0.7!

Taco6696

Oct 18, 2018
I'm trying to figure out why when I install the android version, if anyone else with a fresh new game has extreme, texture placement issues, flashing missing textures, more like a bug or something; maybe it's just this specific mobile device? Anybody else played the android version?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Sirens's patreon.

Release Date Next Week!

Hey everyone!

Super short update today but I just wanted to remind/announce the release dates for the next Sexy Quest update are next week.

Here are the following planned dates:

$5+ SQ Patrons- Friday January 27th

Public Release- Monday January 30th

As usual, these dates may give or take by a day depending on additional time needed but everything's progressing well. All in all, this is a pretty straight forward and simple update as the final update approaches afterwards.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Thank you for playing Sexy Quest and I'll see you all soon with the new update =D

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
L9X3ed.png

Sexy Quest - Beta 0.7 Changelog

New Scenes:
Carmin Handjob (Echo Scene)
Berry Paizuri & Blowjob
The Woodland Trio Fluff Fluff

== Beta 0.7 Contents ==
The journey continues back home in the Kingdom of Valencia where the Woodland Chateau reaches a conclusion to it's side
questline!

Carmin, Berry, and Juniper all have special trials for you to pass. But what exactly are these trials for? And who is
really in control of this place?

Each part of the Woodland Chateau's quests can be activated at different points of the story-
Trial 1 - Immediately
Trial 2 - After reaching the Desert of Grockia
Trial 3 - After saving Obsidia
Trial 4 - After opening the Cyrstal Cavern

== Bosses & Difficulty ==
Bosses are designed to be pretty easy at the moment since overall game balancing still needs to be done. Expect these
new enemies & bosses to receive slightly tweaked movesets and overall increased fire power in the next update.

The fourth trial is intended to be an endgame leveling/grinding location so exp rates will also be adjusted eventually!

== Misc Changes ==
-Few small bug fixes

== Beta 0.7.1 Changelog ==
-Added Autosave during map changes
-Icon will display in the bottom right corner
-Added ability to skip new boss fights on easy mode
-Other misc bug fixes

=====

Thank you so much for playing Sexy Quest!

PC

Android

• Red Heart
Reactions: BaasB
3.50 star(s) 21 Votes