Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

DevUpdate2.png

Sexy Quest - Beta 0.6 | First Look!

Hey everyone!

It's time to take a look at the next update coming to Sexy Quest - Beta 0.6!

== Farona ==

It's finally time! A character who's been long-awaited by many players will play a very pivotal role in this new update. If she plays an important role... maybe that'll come with a special moment?

Farona's always been intended to play a larger part in the story a little later in the game so I apologize for it being such a big gap from her introduction. However, the next NSFW scene is currently in progress and I hope you all will find it to be worth the wait! Erh- not saying it'll be Farona in the NSFW scene or anything...

== Beta 0.6 ==

In search of the Fairy of Water, the hero's will be traveling to a cold and remote village up in the mountains. New mysteries lurk nearby as some unexpected visitors show up to crash the party.

Currently, this update is also the planned finale of Act 2! Sexy Quest is planned to be a three act story so starting with Beta 0.7, the game will be reaching it's endgame content.

The update is still early in progress so I don't have a release date to share at this time but stay tuned as things progress further!

== Remaining Updates ==

If you've been following along, there are only about 2 more updates planned after Beta 0.6 releases.

As we get closer and closer to that final(?) update, I'll be detailing some of my plans for the game as it reaches a full conclusion. I'm still exploring a few different options so the status of the game after that final story update is still unknown.

=====

That's everything for this update! Thank you all so much for your support and I'll see you soon with news updates & teasers =D

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
I have a problem with the game.
I use win10/ 64bit, but the game doesnt starts. :-(
My laptop haves build in an ATI Mobility Radeon 3400
Prob_with ATI Mobility Radeon 3400.jpg

BANicoale

Mar 18, 2021
I may be exaggerating but it's very unstable on Android. It crashed after 20 min of play. Far less stable than Zombies Retreat 2 and the screen flickers when playing it.

Reactions: TheGuy33

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

Release Window (tentative)

Hey everyone!

Sorry for a slow month as far as news is concerned. Sexy Quest is progressing as usual but I'm a little behind on other projects so I've been buckling down trying to keep everything on pace.

Sexy Quest - Beta 0.6 is scheduled to release this month! But at this moment, the date isn't guaranteed. For now, the planned release dates are as follows:

$5+ Patrons - Thurs/Fri Sept 29/30th

Public Release - Monday Oct 3rd

Remember, this is tentative. If I found out that I need one or two more weeks to get the build finished, I'll need to push the release dates back as such. Next week, I'll know for certain if these release dates are solid or not and I'll announce that here!

=====

That's everything for this update! Thank you all so much for your support and I'll see you soon with more Sexy Quest news! =D

Reactions: sexypeanut

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

Release Window Changing

Hey everyone!

The release date of Sexy Quest needs to be pushed back slightly. I don't think I can reasonably finish the update by the end of this month. So I'll need another week or two to comfortably get things done.

If you follow my other game projects, you'll know I released an update for Zombie's Retreat 2 a few days ago. That update required a few significant delays which caused a bit of a jam in my own scheduling. My apologies for that. I try not to let my projects interfere with one another but I wasn't able to prevent that this time around.

On the bright side, NSFW content for later updates is already in progress so this delay doesn't really affect the last couple of updates planned.

=====

Sorry again for having to delay the update by a little longer. Stay tuned in the next week or two for an official release date announcement!

Thank you all for your support as well as your patience! See you soon! =D

Reactions: sexypeanut

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

Beta 0.6 Soon.png

Updated Release Date!

Hey everyone!

Today's update is a quick one as I wanted to announce the new release date/window for SQ!

I am planning to release the new update on/around Friday October 14th for $5+ SQ Patrons.

The public release will be on Monday Oct 17th!

====

Thank you all again for your patience with the release date being pushed back. It always helps getting a few days to just mentally recharge and make sure I'm feeling rested.

This month, I'll also be testing some important and potentially exciting stuff for SQ too. With only a couple of updates left, I want to detail my plans for how the game will end. Expect that announcement shortly after the release of this update either later this month or in November.

Thank you all for your support and I'll see you all soon with the release of Beta 0.6!

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

The Pre-Update Update!

Hey everyone!

I wanted to share some new developments about Sexy Quest as some cool things are happening behind the scenes.

== Beta 0.6 ==

Work on Beta 0.6 is almost complete. It's a very short and sweet update as Act 2 comes to a close and Act 3 begins.

The release date is planned for either tomorrow or Saturday. At this point, I think I'll likely need that one extra day as I touch some things up so keep your eyes peeled for the release on Saturday.

The public update will be out 3 days after the $5+ Patron update!

== Additional Artist ==

I've found some additional help with art for Sexy Quest! From early tests, they've seemed to really grasp the style of SQ making sure to match it as close as possible too!

This brings a bit of renewed life into the game moving closer to the final updates. The possibilities for side quest characters/scenes & more main cast scenes are all more feasible. But most importantly, this should be the last update in general that only adds 1 new animated scene per update.

Currently, I still only plan to release a few more updates for Sexy Quest but I want to make the final version as content packed as I can!

I'll be talking about these final updates more after Beta 0.6 is released.

This new artist is someone who I'm working with on a future project as well ;)

=====

That's everything for this update! Stay tuned for the release of Beta 0.6 coming shortly!

Thank you all so much for your support and I'll see you soon!

Reactions: VRevanchist

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
L9X3ed.png

Sexy Quest - Beta 0.6 | Public Release

Sexy Quest - Beta 0.6 Changelog

New Characters:
The Dark Queen

New Scenes:
Farona Sex

== Beta 0.6 Contents ==
The journey continues to the north west as our hero's make their way to a cold town named Glissvale.

In an attempt to meet with the Fairy of Water, a disturbance is felt nearby. Could the Black Knight have made a return?
Or could even more danger be lurking in wait...

== Misc Changes ==
-Few small bug fixes

== Beta 0.6.1 Changelog ==
Removed debug NPC in Valencia
(Interacting will cause a severe sequence break, do not attempt if you are still on Beta 0.6)

== Beta 0.6.2 Changelog ==
-Fixed a few locations where snowy weather was sticking around

=====

Thank you so much for playing Sexy Quest!

Download

PC

Android

Reactions: StreamSteam

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
Shame that you switched over to rpg maker MZ. The previous game used MV, which also runs on linux. MZ still hasn't got a linux version so all of us linux users can't play this one, unfortunately.

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes