RPGM Completed Sexy Quest: The Dark Queen's Wrath [v1.0.2] [Siren's Domain]

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes
Jan 16, 2018
will we be able to go back to the town in the desert that got added in .5? i didnt get to buy all the weapons I wanted from the town at first

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
There is an update to the android version. Should fix a number of the issues withe apk version.

Sexy Quest - 0.5.4a.apk

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
MC has cringe levels of cowardice. Please stop dev. It makes the sex scenes so unbelievable. Its not funny, its just pathetic.
Yeah, it feels weird that he could consider Juliette hurting him at the bath scene when she almost died hours before fighting side by side with him. Although MC looks 18+, his behavior during scenes sounds like someone that has just reached puberty

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
There are still a few -minor- bugs in the version 0.5.3:

- when a character is leveling up, the display becomes erroneous/incorrect when Valerie has joined the team (as far as I've seen the display for Valerie is always the one for Dahlia):
capture1.jpg

- more annoying, one of the possible random encounters in the lava area leads to a terminal error:
capture2.jpg

Attached a quick fix for this bug (download, decompress and replace the "troops.json" file in the "\data" sub-folder of the game; backup the original file first).

bravoski

Feb 6, 2019
There are still a few -minor- bugs in the version 0.5.3:

- when a character is leveling up, the display becomes erroneous/incorrect when Valerie has joined the team (as far as I've seen the display for Valerie is always the one for Dahlia):
View attachment 1951477

- more annoying, one of the possible random encounters in the lava area leads to a terminal error:
View attachment 1951483

Attached a quick fix for this bug (download, decompress and replace the "troops.json" file in the "\data" sub-folder of the game; backup the original file first).
You're a legend and I love you for this

Shrlock

Oct 8, 2018
I can't open the latest update, like when i try to run it. it automatically closes instantly. Anyone else has this issue?

FunForFree

May 23, 2020
I have made a gallery mod for Sexy Quest. In the north west corner of Littlewood there is a chest that has two items. The Bust Room Pass and the Recollection Room Pass. You can use these at any time (except for in battle) to enter their respective rooms. When you leave you will be put back to the same spot you were at.

Scenes will begin to populate as you unlock them in game.

To install the mod all you need to do is extract the files and place them in the games data folder. Make sure to overwrite existing files when prompted.

*Edit 2*

For those who have a save that they carried over they found that the passes had been changed. You should now be able to reopen the chest. There is a fix in place to adjust your inventory to match your current progress in the game. If you have not received the fairy warp in game then it will be removed when you open the chest. If you unlocked it before the fix then it will stay in your inventory. It acts the same as the menu option so you will just have an additional option to use warp.

*Edit*

Gallery mod has been updated. I have added a new room, the Pixel room. It has been added to the same chest. If you have already opened it by using the previous version of the mod, then you only need to go to the Recollection Room and you will automatically be given the pass.

Please let me know if you have or find any problems.
is it possible to vieuw evrything without needing to complete the game first?

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes