RPGM Completed Sexy Quest: The Dark Queen's Wrath [v1.0.2] [Siren's Domain]

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes

Zircana

Mar 31, 2022
Sirensgames never fails to amaze me. Will skip this one for a major update

Last edited:

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I downloaded 0.4.2 and click the app and got nothing, I get the load screen or opening image then nothing it blacks out/locks up.

I get eight app/exe files showing up in the task manager, but none are loading anything!

Oddly enough I still had 0.3.2 I moved the 0.3.2 app/exe file into the 0.4.2 files (overwriting the 0.4.2 app/exe file), and it loaded up, I'm currently doing the latest quest from the change log.

Not sure why the newest exe/app file isn't working, I didn't change anything with the app file when I played 0.3.2. I just open up the archive files like always. I suspect this may have something to do with 'administrator privileges'
based on where the game folder is placed. Currently sitting on desktop inside another folder called GAMES, where I have the other games from RPG, Ren 'Py, ect.. Every game in that folder has its own folder IE, Sexy Quest 0.4.2. SO the files that came with each game do not conflict with each other., or maybe they are despite each game containing it own folder.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Very short game, but I have a question about the mission to rescue the cat, how is it completed? I can't find a way to get on the roof...

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Do MC get to fuck anyone yet ? I usually play a game first time when MC get to fuck someone. enough content, not 15 minute and end with blue ball.

Dorohedoroo

Sep 6, 2019
Either go back to the spot where the scene was triggered (except for the bath BJ. For that talk to the black pirate lady) or use the gallery mod.
i got the gallery mod, but it wont let me re-open the chest in Littlewood, whenever i go there, its already open, and i dont have the required items in the inventory to see the gallery :(

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
i got the gallery mod, but it wont let me re-open the chest in Littlewood, whenever i go there, its already open, and i dont have the required items in the inventory to see the gallery :(
Did you already open it in a previous version? If so you should still have the items. I set it up so that chest would only be closed if you don't have the items. Look in your key inventory to see if you have the passes.

Dorohedoroo

Sep 6, 2019
Did you already open it in a previous version? If so you should still have the items. I set it up so that chest would only be closed if you don't have the items. Look in your key inventory to see if you have the passes.
i already opened in the previous version, and i dont have anything in the inventory, while in the previous version i had them

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes