RPGM Completed Sexy Quest: The Dark Queen's Wrath [v1.0.2] [Siren's Domain]

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Gallery mod has been updated. Make sure to read the post on how to gain access to the new room. Please let me know if there are any problems.
Would it be possible to make the gallery unlockable rather than unlock through progress? I don't have my saves from the 1st version and just want to check out the scenes for now, waiting for content to build up for this.

WX7

Aug 14, 2017
Gallery mod has been updated. Make sure to read the post on how to gain access to the new room. Please let me know if there are any problems.
In the north west corner of Littlewood there is a chest that has two items . I can not acces the gallery from that chest, I'm using a save file I've found here and the chest is already open, respected the instructions, but I can not acces the gallery. Please help !

Man of Steel

Aug 7, 2017
Because it is.
I mean, its not THAT obvious. Big fan of Siren and Ive scrolled past this game a few times because low content. Only now realizing its by him, and I can see the similarity but ToP art was way better EXCEPT for the MC because "CHILD". But yeah in this one they all have massive eyes and round faces, nothing like f.e. Aunt Rose in ToP. Kinda subpar IMO. Edit : Doesnt look like its the same artist as the one that did ToP, art for this one is kinda meh to me and the faces look like somebody straight up tried to color an emoji and call it a head.

Last edited:

Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
As others have pointed out the items that take you to the gallery room are no longer in inventory after the update. I believe whatever you were using was used in the newest update for the "Fairy Wind" teleport system since it now has not only a menu option but also an inventory option (which I'm 95% sure isn't supposed to be there considering you can use it to teleport even before unlocking it from the Earth Fairy).

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
As others have pointed out the items that take you to the gallery room are no longer in inventory after the update. I believe whatever you were using was used in the newest update for the "Fairy Wind" teleport system since it now has not only a menu option but also an inventory option (which I'm 95% sure isn't supposed to be there considering you can use it to teleport even before unlocking it from the Earth Fairy).
Ok I will make a fix shortly.

DirtyMare88

Jun 26, 2020
so how many hours of content is the story up too at this point? Wondering if it's worth experiencing yet, or waiting.

Tarakis

Apr 18, 2017
Anyone figure out how to rescue the stoopid kitten, yet? I see the roof opening in the inn but no way to access it. Or is it a simple stoopid solution?
It was a stoopidly simple solution.

:D CHEERS (c)

Last edited:

yatantal

Jan 3, 2019
Anyone figure out how to rescue the stoopid kitten, yet? I see the roof opening in the inn but no way to access it. Or is it a simple stoopid solution?
It was a stoopidly simple solution.

:D CHEERS (c)
I was confused too, in the second floor of the inn near the top left corner there's a rope you can climb to get to the roof. I didn't notice it immediately because I expected a ladder.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Guys, I've played the latest version and I don't have a Save button anymore after I'm TP'ed to the fairy. Did it happen to you as well?

So, it hasn't Incest, right? Or is it planned in the future? Is there a goodlooking relative there?
There's not a single MC's relative in the game and it doesn't seem one will be added.

DirtyMare88

Jun 26, 2020
Guys, I've played the latest version and I don't have a Save button anymore after I'm TP'ed to the fairy. Did it happen to you as well?

There's not a single MC's relative in the game and it doesn't seem one will be added.
yeah but "technically" so did town of passions, to be patreon compliant. You could set your "landladies" relationship with you, are you able to do that in this game? The preview pics kinda implied some incest, games gonna need some mod fixing otherwise.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
yeah but "technically" so did town of passions, to be patreon compliant. You could set your "landladies" relationship with you, are you able to do that in this game? The preview pics kinda implied some incest, games gonna need some mod fixing otherwise.
There's none. And I don't see any implication of incest in the previews - that girl is MC's tutor. She's not a relative of his nor can you change their relationship.
I know it looks strange, but this time Siren made a non-incest game

Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
Keep scrolling down the menu options. When the Fairy Warp gets added the menu gets kind of jank and a third row is added where Save is located now. Also while not technically incest the first knight girl has a close familial relationship with the MC since they grew up together so she is effectively a big sister type character. Beyond that though there are no apparent connections between any of the other characters.

Reactions: sexypeanut
3.50 star(s) 21 Votes