RPGM Completed Sexy Quest: The Dark Queen's Wrath [v1.0.2] [Siren's Domain]

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes

Woopeagle

Jun 5, 2021
I made that Witch fight a lot harder than it was supposed to be because it was really difficult to click and get attacks to actually go through. I had to triple click

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I made that Witch fight a lot harder than it was supposed to be because it was really difficult to click and get attacks to actually go through. I had to triple click
Her hitbox is basically below her broom. It was pretty confusing at first

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
A handjob, a vaginal and a tittyfuck - each one with different characters. Not many scenes, but the game is pretty new

Greystorm

Oct 1, 2017
Dunno why, I have the impression that next scene is anal with farona or the princess, in next update i guess

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

Beta 0.3 Soon.png

Sexy Quest - Beta 0.3 || First Look!

Hey everyone!

It's time to start looking forward to the next update to Sexy Quest - Beta 0.3!

== Beta 0.3 ==

The overall 'focus' of this update is one that I'm still deciding on but I want to prioritize side quests and finally add in some bonus objectives to the game.

For the main story, the end of Act 1 should be coming up very soon. I'd very much like to finish Act 1 in this update but if it winds up taking a little longer than imagined, it may not happen quite yet.

In previous updates, I've prioritized the main story and have run out of time to get those side quests up and running so this time around I'm switching it up. Ideally I'll have enough time to make strides on both main/side quests since side quests shouldn't take terribly long.

== Side quests ==

Side quests will be very important for most characters getting proper stories and developments.

Annabelle, for example is a character that I desperately want to continue working on in the future but since she's not joining your party, instead she'll have a side quest storyline that will add more scenes & character development.

Other side quests will be much simpler with typical JRPG tasks like getting X amount of enemy drops. Rewards for some of these side quests may involve sprite scenes or little funny interactions.

====

I'm super excited because with Beta 0.2, I feel like Sexy Quest is really starting to grow into it's own little game & adventure! But even so, there are so many things like side quests, weapon systems, & other activities that still need to be added.

I hope you are all enjoying Sexy Quest so far, I'll see you soon with some more first looks & teasers of what's to come in Beta 0.3! Thank you all so much for your support =D

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

SQDifficulty.png

Progress Report || March Release + Difficulties + Story

Hey everyone

Bit of a news drop today so let's jump right into it!

== Release Window ==

I'm still waiting on some more artwork so I don't want to give a definitive release date just yet but I am aiming for a late March release. I'm looking at that March 25th weekend so it should only be a few more weeks until Beta 0.4 is available to play!

== Easy/Cinematic Mode ==

I've been looking at accessibility options and difficulties for a while now and I've settled on a solution that I think works for everyone. To keep things simple, there are still only two difficulty options: Easy & Normal.

I'll be making an adjustment on Easy mode, Before each major boss fight, you will have the choice to fight it or skip it. With the recent random encounter toggle option, this means on easy mode you can skip ALL combat (except the tutorial fight). If you're someone who isn't really interested in the JRPG aspects of this game but still wants the NSFW content, this might be the option for you!

Normal mode is still the intended difficulty and better suited for those who are enjoying the JRPG content. It's the difficulty I recommend you try out of course ;P

NOTE: If Sexy Quest has post-game boss fights and bonus content, these will probably NOT be skippable and will likely be very difficult regardless of easy/normal.

== Story Progress ==

Originally, I was unsure but I have decided to resume progress on the main story as well with this update. Ideally, I expect to close out Act 1!

This may surprise some but once Act 1 is finished, the main story will be roughly halfway done! That doesn't include possible bonus chapters or character sidequests, however.

I am still working on sidequests too so expect some new tasks with this update. It will be the first update with both 1 new scene and 1 new echo scene too!

=====

That's everything for this update! Stay tuned for another teaser or two and then the update should be ready to go shortly after!

• Red Heart
Reactions: PromiseSteele

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

Release Planned This Friday!

Hey everyone!

Quick progress report/update before Beta 0.3 drops!

== Release Date ==

In a rare occasion, I am actually looking to push the release date up a bit sooner than I had planned.

I am planning to have Beta 0.3 out for $5+ SQ Patrons on/around Friday March 18th with the public release on Monday March 21st!

== Echo Scene Delayed ==

During the time working on Beta 0.3, the echo scene is still in progress and with the release date coming up close, I'm choosing to push the echo scene back to a later update.

The new 'major' scene is still happening in this update along with some new sidequests and sprite scenes so the NSFW content falls in line with previous updates. The echo scene isn't important enough to warrant a delay as it can be added any time!

== New Features ==

With Beta 0.3, I'm happy to finally start implementing some much needed features.

One drastically needed feature is scene replayability. I'm still working on the finer details of how it will be accessed in this update but that's the big focus right now leading up to this update!

=====

That's everything for this update! Unless I need to adjust the release date slightly, expect the next post to be the actual release itself!

Thank you all so much for your support and I'll see you all soon =D

Reactions: sexypeanut

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

Release Date- Pushed Back One Day

Hey everyone!
Sorry for such a last minute announcement but I have decided to push the release date back by one day for both the $5+ and Public updates. The new release dates are:

$5+ SQ Patrons - Saturday March 19th

Public Release - Tuesday March 22nd

As I wrap up the update, I'm finding that there's just a few too many things on that mop-up list so trying to get the release out later today was going to be crunching it a little bit. An extra day will help out a ton so I hope you all understand!

See you all soon with the new update! =D

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
L9X3ed.png

Sexy Quest - Beta 0.3.2

Sexy Quest - Beta 0.3 Changelog

New Characters:
Earth Fairy
Black Knight

New Scenes:
Juliette BJ/HJ

New Sprite Scenes:
Queen of Valencia Sex

== Beta 0.3 Contents ==
The journey continues!

In update Beta 0.3, the party returns to Valencia to finally catch a meeting with the Queen! As per usual, things don't go
quite according to plan when a new, incredibly powerful threat shows up!

In addition, a few new features/quality of life improvements have been added!

== Sidequests/Quest Journal ==
Two sidequests have been added to the game! Both quests are accessible in Valencia upon arrival. There should be plenty more
sidequests in future updates.

The Quest Journal also has a brief introduction. I do plan to add quest journals to the main storyline as well to help guide
players but for now, it keeps track of the two new sidequests. It comes with a nifty quest tracking feature that may be
useful for certain objectives.

== Fast Travel/Warping ==
As the story continues, you will unlock the ability to warp to previously visited locations! This feature should be useful
as the world begins to open up and more locations can be traversed between.

== Misc Changes ==
-Scene replayability added to the first three NSFW scenes
-A menu option for replaying previous scenes is in the works. I hope to have it ready by the next major update!
-The new scene (#4) will be available for replay after the first new cutscene in Beta 0.4

=====

Thank you so much for playing Sexy Quest!

== Beta 0.3.1 Changelog ==
-Slight tweak to exp rates & Boss #4's moveset
-Removed backgrounds in pause menu to avoid visual glitches
-Fixed cutscene switch remaining on after scene 4
-(if your save is affected this should auto correct as soon as you're in Valencia)
-Skipping bosses on Easy now rewards you in gold to make up for deficit
-Fixed trigger for Dahlia repeat scene

== Beta 0.3.2 Changelog ==
-Fixed issue where skipping Goblin Queen didn't give you feather, softlocking progression

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes