RPGM Completed Sexy Quest: The Dark Queen's Wrath [v1.0.2] [Siren's Domain]

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
I downloaded the save posted before the last update but theres nothing to do once i open it for this update

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I downloaded the save posted before the last update but theres nothing to do once i open it for this update
Warp to Pinecrest. Exit the town and in the South West corner you should see some snow balls. Destroy the snow balls to enter the new area.

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
Warp to Pinecrest. Exit the town and in the South West corner you should see some snow balls. Destroy the snow balls to enter the new area.
Appreciate the info. When you load an old save you should really be prompted to the new content though, this is super unintuitive.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

FinalRoadmap.png

Roadmap | Two Updates | Town of Passion

Hello everyone!

Before the official first look of the next update to Sexy Quest, I wanted to talk about the current roadmap looking at the final few updates to the game. As well as a trip down memory lane revisiting an older title ;)

== Beta 0.7 ==

The contents of the next update are still being figured out but it will likely be a continuation of the story while also moving forward with the forest girls' side questline.

If you've missed recent updates, I noted that there is a second artist now helping out with Sexy Quest. The goal is to hit the ground running and try to squeeze in as much NSFW content as reasonably possible for the game's conclusion.

With Beta 0.7, expect at least 2 scenes, maybe more. Significantly more content is planned for the final update.

== Version 1.0 ==

The final update for Sexy Quest will be 'the big one'.

I want to revisit the entirety of the game including making some changes to older content while also concluding the game's story. I'm not entirely happy with the overall state of the game at the moment so this will be a high priority.

Some examples of small but (in my opinion) important things will be adding character busts to the Fairy of Fire & Water while improving their dialogue/encounters to feel a bit more special.

I also want to rework the Crystal Cavern and re-do the introduction of the main villain. I thought I'd be happy with the approach in Beta 0.6 but it just doesn't feel impactful at all.

These are just a fraction of the things I'm looking at.

I will try and re-iterate this as much as possible leading up to the release but the final version of Sexy Quest will be sold as a final product. For a limited time, most or all active Patrons will get a download key. I still haven't figured out the final pricing yet but I will talk about that more after Beta 0.7 releases!

== Town of Passion ==

When Sexy Quest completes, I plan to launch a brand new game on this Patreon page! Town of Passion fans should expect a familiar experience with this new project.

But, for a short time after SQ, I'd like to first revert my focus back on Town of Passion for one last definitive update. I'm still in the early planning stages but I want to tie up some loose ends for characters/scenes while also making some fairly major improvements to the game itself.

Expect more news on this update in the next couple of months!

=====

Those are the plans as we move towards the end of this year and early 2023! There's a lot I still want to accomplish, so it's time to get started.

Thank you all so much for your support! I'll see you soon with a more focused look at the next update, Beta 0.7!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: handsonfun

Renx26

Sep 4, 2020
From Siren's patreon.

View attachment 2116703

Roadmap | Two Updates | Town of Passion

Hello everyone!

Before the official first look of the next update to Sexy Quest, I wanted to talk about the current roadmap looking at the final few updates to the game. As well as a trip down memory lane revisiting an older title ;)

== Beta 0.7 ==

The contents of the next update are still being figured out but it will likely be a continuation of the story while also moving forward with the forest girls' side questline.

If you've missed recent updates, I noted that there is a second artist now helping out with Sexy Quest. The goal is to hit the ground running and try to squeeze in as much NSFW content as reasonably possible for the game's conclusion.

With Beta 0.7, expect at least 2 scenes, maybe more. Significantly more content is planned for the final update.

== Version 1.0 ==

The final update for Sexy Quest will be 'the big one'.

I want to revisit the entirety of the game including making some changes to older content while also concluding the game's story. I'm not entirely happy with the overall state of the game at the moment so this will be a high priority.

Some examples of small but (in my opinion) important things will be adding character busts to the Fairy of Fire & Water while improving their dialogue/encounters to feel a bit more special.

I also want to rework the Crystal Cavern and re-do the introduction of the main villain. I thought I'd be happy with the approach in Beta 0.6 but it just doesn't feel impactful at all.

These are just a fraction of the things I'm looking at.

I will try and re-iterate this as much as possible leading up to the release but the final version of Sexy Quest will be sold as a final product. For a limited time, most or all active Patrons will get a download key. I still haven't figured out the final pricing yet but I will talk about that more after Beta 0.7 releases!

== Town of Passion ==

When Sexy Quest completes, I plan to launch a brand new game on this Patreon page! Town of Passion fans should expect a familiar experience with this new project.

But, for a short time after SQ, I'd like to first revert my focus back on Town of Passion for one last definitive update. I'm still in the early planning stages but I want to tie up some loose ends for characters/scenes while also making some fairly major improvements to the game itself.

Expect more news on this update in the next couple of months!

=====

Those are the plans as we move towards the end of this year and early 2023! There's a lot I still want to accomplish, so it's time to get started.

Thank you all so much for your support! I'll see you soon with a more focused look at the next update, Beta 0.7!
Will it be the impregnation update?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's Patreon.

View attachment Beta 0.7 Soon.webp

Sexy Quest - Beta 0.7 | First Look!

Hey everyone!

Here's a look at the next update to Sexy Quest!

== Beta 0.7 ==

The contents of this update are still being finalized but currently, Beta 0.7 will include an expansion to the Forest Girl side questline!

Additionally, I plan to also begin working on the next phase of the main storyline involving the new Goddess Crystal power that was obtained from the Fairy of Water!

Beta 0.7 will also bring at least two NSFW scenes! This is the first Sexy Quest update with an additional artist helping out so the pace of NSFW content will be much more steady from here on out.

== 2 Updates Remaining (???) ==

My goal is to finish Sexy Quest and all of the game's planned content with one more update after Beta 0.7. However, I expect that to be a heftier update. If it's going to take me a bit longer, I may break up the wait with another smaller update, Beta 0.8.

So keep in mind that as these months pass and progress/art on the game continues, the amount of updates remaining might vary a little bit.

Regular reminder until the final release- the final update of Sexy Quest (version 1.0) will not be a free update. The price is still TBD but it will be sold and Patrons will get access to a download key at a discount.

=====

That's everything for this first look! I'll be sharing teasers of some of the new scenes & content coming to Beta 0.7 shortly so stay tuned for that!

Thank you all so much for your support and I'll see you soon with more Sexy Quest! =D

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
So it looks like they are doing the character showdown again. The discord is having a tournament for the men and the women. The winner of the women's tournament is supposed to get a extra scene in there game. Currently only the men's is running now. I will try and post the links to vote as soon as I can.

Sexy Quest MC (Sexy Quest) Vs L-001 (Zombie Retreat 1 & 2)

Reactions: lecolino2199

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
So the Zombie Retreat 1 MC won the men's tournament. Now the real tournament is going on the women's.

Capture.PNG

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Jenny (Zombie Retreat 2) Vs Farona (Sexy Quest)

Mary (Town of Passion) Vs Dahlia (Sexy Quest)

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes