Unity Abandoned Sexy Souls [v1.0] [Ecchi Game's]

pajamapanda

May 10, 2020
The scenes are animated. Press ESC to exit 'view mode' on the main menu and bring up the cursor. The map itself is awesome and if filled in with monsters and different factions, etc. this will be a really cool game. Riding the horse throughout the level, I felt like the world had a life of it's own - the environment is immersive and very reminiscent of dark souls. Only criticism/suggestion: I hope with future releases the sex content is accessible from the in-game camera angle rather than limited to a 'gallery mode' from the main menu. But this is an early release, and for that, pretty cool.

DanielSung

Feb 1, 2021

What's up everyone, hope you all had a happy new year!
Here's what's plan for this months line up, and more...
SEXY SOULS
What will be updated for the first chapter.
  • -Finishing the inn " Can plow other chicks the and rest up heal HP"
  • - Will give a story line, as well as add a few more animations.
  • - Some of the castles will have interiors, including the main castle for the boss.
  • - Add performance and a few more customization options.
  • - Hopefully find a proper name for the game.
RAIN (18+) "horror game"
  • I'm finning this game, that was in early access before
  • Will be a action horror zombie shooter with story line
  • Main character will be customizable
  • Sexy time at home base :)
FUTURE PLANS
Agent Uki - Still working on this one in the shadows, the next release for this game will be full steam release and it will be the most epic hentai game of all time.

Beach Waifu - I will probably scrap a lot from the 2nd build, and lean more towards how the first build was. Less apocalyptical , and more dope island vibes to fit the game.
Add performance and a few more customization options. how to do it?

ZAJL

Dec 15, 2018
I applaud the dev for uploading to the website, but somehow he managed to upload 1.20 GBs of nothing, you can only fuck the nameless and faceless girl, and you can't even cum, exiting the house leads you to an empty foggy world. I understand wanting to put your work out there, but I think you should have waited until you had something people could play with. currently, there is no reason to even track this game, I find the concept interesting, but a concept rarely makes people come or cum.

I hope the dev is working on this still and if they update it, the update will bring a reason to come back for more.

macBrat

Jul 28, 2023
seems that the dev has made some projects but never brought anything to a semi-finished state. So, sadly I don't think he will continue this project :(