Collection RPGM Ren'Py Sexyverse Games Collection [2024-02-21] [Sexyverse Games]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I forgot to let you all know the Comic Rack game is on hold for now he said till they figure out what to do next he didn't say anything else so I don't know what's happening
Strange indeed.
So long as they keep working on goddess realm ill be fine.

Devil1661

Jan 25, 2022
Will there be update on starfire only raven part is finished im taking about tales from titans tower ?

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Is there no ending to Infinity Crisis Island? Basically just endless 24/7 sex unlike Infinity Crisis?

Cormac

May 18, 2017
Anyone get the new public build from Let Me Stay with You? I'll try to search in the forum but no one created a thread yet

Reactions: Ghostload

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Very late to respond to this thread and to give my late understanding/knowledge of the SFM animations , it includes 7 "games":

Animation of Pharah and Reihardt sex
Animation of Kasumi and Bass sex
Animation of Cassie Cage sex
Animation of Garrosh and Jaina sex
Animation of Grok and Ravage sex
Animation of Jill Valentine sex (supposedly it's there but it's not so the game can't launch)

And for Misc, it is a compilation of different arts from all the Sexyverse games, new and old. Also includes chapter 1 of Deviants and Justice Lust Chapter 1 and 2. There is a fanart ZIP as well which leads to more hot spicy naked sexy art

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote