• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection RPGM Ren'Py Sexyverse Games Collection [2024-02-21] [Sexyverse Games]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Okay, was it just me or was the new rewrite version of Goddess World less than 5 min of gameplay? They probably should've waited to upload that, it barely qualifies as a demo. Lots of props to the uploader of course :love:
Par the course for the devs.
Dont like the art as much but its good.

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
ahm i would like to ask if anyone have the current changelog of each one, to know what is included in they? please... i apreciate any kind of answer

Jun 3, 2020
new goddess realm looks pretty good better than the last one but i miss the companion thing from the first one and i hope the actual goddess who brought u into the world comes back too

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
new goddess realm looks pretty good better than the last one but i miss the companion thing from the first one and i hope the actual goddess who brought u into the world comes back too
Definitely doesnt looks better than the last one for me.
Just look at the first CG where she looks like a fish and the design dont really hit with me as well.
Hope OP updates the teen titans one someday.

bunhas

Jul 21, 2019
any idea how to get all scene from infinity crisis island ? i saw on the image data there should be one more scene but I

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
In other news ... When do we add these to the collection?
Devs be talking like they are already done.

Original Game – Omnius

1606716782495.png

The goddess of this game is someone who thinks clothes are overrated! To find out more about her, stay tuned!

Original Game – Defeating Mother
1606716876642.png

Bit of a spoiler but this is actually something for later in the game. You get this scene after defeating your mother but since you fight her first in the game as part of a tutorial it should be obvious that the fight is rigged.

Original Game – Omnius Opening

1606716961232.png

All quests need to have some kind of a hook to it. Ours is a naked goddess.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We got two more:
Original Game – Cidella
1606717107921.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cidella is the protagonist’s mother. She used to be a knight but gave up that life to raise her son. With no husband and having shown no interest in other men, she’s pretty devoted to just Tarrus. Perhaps too devoted?

Original Game – Tarrus

1606717204691.png
The main character for our RPG is this fellow. Tarrus (or whatever you would rather name him)! As you can see, even the males will be getting naked in this! Luckily we keep the males to a minimum!
Anybody know if these are the goddess realm chars or not?
They have their own omnibus / year one games?

Jamiejames

May 25, 2020
Is there a better link for the tales from titan tower, as I am using joiplay for it on android , the zip doesn't have anything that works in joiplay ?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote