• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection RPGM Ren'Py Sexyverse Games Collection [2024-02-21] [Sexyverse Games]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

nb8

Jul 22, 2017
There are all 8 builds, and even useless mac versions, i.e. 16. The unpacked game weighs ~ 280 mb

Reactions: Prevat

MetaK

Jul 17, 2018
Well shoot, that was a quick bit of development. Was kinda hoping for more girls, but given how the repeatable sex scenes in Infinity Crisis were just a butt with different skin tones, that may be for the best.

Seconding the notion that hopefully the Teen Titans game is next.

Reactions: Kale31

tenebrific

Oct 2, 2020
Hey guys, is there any kind of walkthrough to Goddess Realm? There was another thread for specifically that game, and someone mentioned that they were stuck after sleeping with the guard, so I'm guessing that's the end of the game, but if anyone knows if its possible to progress further please let me know.

kpaton23

May 9, 2020
anyone have a way of starting up jill valentine from sfm programs? there isnt a starter app just a bunch of white sheet documents

tenebrific

Oct 2, 2020
Okay, was it just me or was the new rewrite version of Goddess World less than 5 min of gameplay? They probably should've waited to upload that, it barely qualifies as a demo. Lots of props to the uploader of course :love:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote