Collection RPGM Ren'Py Sexyverse Games Collection [2024-02-21] [Sexyverse Games]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I see.
Episode 0 still has beast boy as a route. So I guess episode 1 is the new main one.
Man I wish they would rather replace the art of Titans Tower with art like this.
I guess better hope they stick to this one.
Beast Boy was originally in Episode 1 as well but he isn't anymore I think they removed Episode 0 as well

D

Deleted member 2854245

Glad to see that there's a new public build, I think that having all of their games in one topic may be detracting from their popularity, both Infinity Crisis Island and Tales From Titans Tower are my favorite new games on the site as a superhero fan and I feel they aren't getting the attention they deserve, they are amazing concepts and have a lot of potential!

Forkboy

Sep 6, 2020
Glad to see that there's a new public build, I think that having all of their games in one topic may be detracting from their popularity, both Infinity Crisis Island and Tales From Titans Tower are my favorite new games on the site as a superhero fan and I feel they aren't getting the attention they deserve, they are amazing concepts and have a lot of potential!
It's coming to a end this month.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote