Collection RPGM Ren'Py Sexyverse Games Collection [2024-02-21] [Sexyverse Games]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
But the link where the other games are in says "it's on hold" till they find another artist, but the tag here says "abandoned"
Well I remember the dev saying he wouldnt want to change the art so he might revisit it in the future but as of now he is working on Infinity Crisis Island as a replacement.

Reactions: Cozmos

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
hey guys sorry for the lack of updates I've been busy with my game and been sick so i'm getting everything I missed and doing a big update for you guys
Kinda funny that like half an hour I go i wondered what happened here.
No problems, at least someone is providing this stuff.
Good luck with your game.

Reactions: PugWug

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Thanks.
Whats wrong with the Infinity Crisis link? I downloaded it like 10 hours ago.
Also does the Titan game have the OC mode yet?

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Thanks.
Whats wrong with the Infinity Crisis link? I downloaded it like 10 hours ago.
Also does the Titan game have the OC mode yet?
the links for Infinity Crisis were wrong they took you to Titan's Tower and yes also it seems they removed Beast boy from the game so it's just an OC now and they did finish Raven's part for Episode 1 after they finish Starfire's then Episode 1 will be finished

Reactions: kratoscar2008

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
the links for Infinity Crisis were wrong they took you to Titan's Tower and yes also it seems they removed Beast boy from the game so it's just an OC now and they did finish Raven's part for Episode 1 after they finish Starfire's then Episode 1 will be finished
Nice. Now I can finally play it.
Thanks again.

TEVIN CLARKE

Oct 14, 2017
Awesome! Now it's just for someone to make android ports for the Ren'Py ones. I only wish that there's someone out there capable of making RPGM ports for android.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Can you explain what happened with the TT game?
So episode 0 and 1 are completely different from one another, was episode 0 dropped in favor of ep 1 or are the 2 going to be developed?

Ran fine to me. Make sure you are decompressing the one that matches your PC.
I don't think there's episode 0 anymore since they removed beast boy so just episode 1 is being worked on

Reactions: kratoscar2008

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I don't think there's episode 0 anymore since they removed beast boy so just episode 1 is being worked on
I see.
Episode 0 still has beast boy as a route. So I guess episode 1 is the new main one.
Man I wish they would rather replace the art of Titans Tower with art like this.
I guess better hope they stick to this one.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote