• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Completed - SF [Final] [tJAPAN]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Iamthegoldengod

Childhood friends make my pp go brrrrr.....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pros:
    1. Game is like watching short clips with words and animations. Very distinct presentation.
    2. Lovely animations and writing
    3. Pleasant music
    4. One choice....two endings. 1.5hr boom.
    Cons:
    1. Personally not a fan of the way MC thinks....but I understand that it appeals to a prevalent crowd who think that way....so I respect dev's decision to make the game appeal to various group. I just felt like if you loved the girl.....love the girl rather than worry about other nonsensical shit.
    2. I would have enjoyed more kissing and stuff. Maybe a bit more wholesome?
    Verdict: It's a lovely piece I won't lie....I liked the non-cannon ending more tbh...felt more mature to me even if it ends sooner than the other route. The "cannon" ending was really good from girl's perspective personally.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

くもり空

While looking at this game for what it is, I can't help but be slightly amazed. I haven't played many 3D VNs that are fully animated in real time as you click through the lines, but this one was a pleasant surprise. This game is far from perfect but I can't bring myself to give it less than 5 stars. I hate 5-star systems and I personally see this game as a 6/10, but my score doesn't matter.

That being said, if you're interested in the game, don't bother reading the vndb page in order to inform yourself. Matter of fact, don't read anything other than this review unless you want to be slightly misinformed. I'll tell you everything you need to know, which isn't much. Very innocent spoilers ahead.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    In conclusion, I recommend this game if you're just looking to kill some time and maybe get a quick fap. It's a very short VN; took me 1h 20m to get both endings and it'll probably take you even less. And once again, there is no drama in this little story. Don't worry about NTR and stuff.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

malikshabazz

I'm a firm believer in rating something for what it is, not what you want it to be. You don't watch a television commercial and complain that it isn't a movie. And this is a short (10-15 minutes) linear story with only one real choice. But in that short time, the 2d graphics are well done, the female lead is banging hot, the sex scene is great, the animations are fluid.

Go in expecting a fantastic appetizer and not a main course, and you won't be disappointed.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

HeroicLegend

I've already seen this hentai awhile ago. Glad to see that its full VN form is available to us now (in English). The animations are great and there are multiple scenes for you to enjoy with Rio. The studio itself has made other projects of this quality too (Glass & New Glass), so I'm not surprised of the quality of this one. Definitely play this if you want another 2D waifu to add to your collection.