BabyYoda

Too cute I am
Mar 20, 2018
ERLAavOUUAA2z0P.jpg

Overview:
Reclusive virgin nerd Youta’s childhood friend and long-time crush Rio visits him one day with shocking news and an equally shocking proposal: she has a collection of sex friends, and he’s invited to become one of them! Can he get over his initial reaction of disgust and jealousy at seeing this side of Rio and build a whole new kind of relationship with her?​

Thread Updated: 2020-02-25
Release Date: Japanese 2013-05-25, English 2020-02-20
Developer: tJAPAN
Publisher: Denpasoft
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Length: Very short (< 2 hours)
VNDB:
Store: -
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -

Thank you Crozisvas for sharing the game

156.png 112-113.png 062-3.png t_japan_ss_sf_03.jpg t_japan_ss_sf_06.jpg 014-2-016.png t_japan_ss_sf_02.jpg Banner.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
So like... gangbang or harem or orgy? hmmm... i must find out for myself...
But i do get the feeling, depending on whos reading it, there might be some NTR, so caution to those who are repulsed by that.
No. "Length: Very short (< 2 hours)". The game is very short. Meaning: you & her doing it. Period.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
This is pretty fucking *excellent* so far! I'm only a few minutes in and there's already a metric TON of animations (and I haven't even gotten to a scene yet). It's based on the 2013's animation project, I believe. Very nice graphics for an H-game with a superb attention to detail. The English is also spot on! The quality of what I have read is way, way above even some of these more "popular" games by native-speakers. It's got me to laugh a few times already! The voice acting for Rio is nice and pleasant to hear. Wonderful! And also, fuck you Inoue! You're a "masochistic pig pervert" for getting a girlfriend! We were supposed to be normie-bros, gawddamnit! XD

And that's what I've gathered for only being a few minutes into the game! Fantastic early impression so far! Guess we'll see what else the game has in store for us. I know it's supposed to be a short game but wow, it's already packed a lot of content in so far! In case it wasn't made clear, I'm quite enjoying the ride thus far.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Its amazing. Its not NTR just relax!
One of my top fav onces.

Taoren

Jun 21, 2017
Bought and played this the day it came out. It's pretty much vanilla and only involves MC and Rio. The fact that the scenes are animated and cel-shaded piqued my interest and overall it was a nice experience although the male's dialogue was really obnoxious at times.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i must say i dl'd this game cause i was wondering how good it would be ... simply put .. i found this game is AMAZING ... all those animations must have been very time consuming ... and the story i found worked well .. WTG DEV. (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

i plan on keeping this for awhile just to play thru over and over (y)

Trojahn

Aug 31, 2017
The same author has published three long duration (~51m) hentai movies , SF, Glass and New Glass, all with those superb graphics. There is also english subtitles! :D

About the NTR, in the movie, there is only a guy. No third-party shown. The NTR thing is more on the dialog thou.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes