Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I forgot the game but this is very similar to an ntr japanese VN , where the mc's childhood friend is a slut , there are 2 POV of that game, 1 is present ( MC's pov where he lose his virginity to his childhood friend) and 2 is past ( Childhood friend's POV story of how she became a slut) . The only difference is that this game has no female POV
Yup it does,this game have the same vibe with that game..Have sex friends,and a huge slut,the girl also end up with loser mc but the guy never notice he get cucked by the girl.The only things that is not in this game is they never show her backstory..how she fuck with many guys and become a prostitute or slut..

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Everyone in comments talking about NTR or Chuckhold but some guyz says this is just text content. I cant purely understand this. We have NTR/Chuckhold content/scenes or not?

okapaa

Aug 25, 2019
Everyone in comments talking about NTR or Chuckhold but some guyz says this is just text content. I cant purely understand this. We have NTR/Chuckhold content/scenes or not?
She's MC's childhood friend
MC had a crush on her for years
She keeps fucking multiple sexfriends while MC gets nothing
Game content - She goes to MC's home and explains to him. Then she makes the MC into another of her sexfriends. And the MC accepts because he's a desesperate virgin

You don't really see the NTR in action, but it's there. I usually don't mind NTR, but that was a bit disgusting.

Last edited:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
She's MC's childhood friend
MC had a crush on her for years
She keeps fucking multiple sexfriends while MC gets nothing
Game content - She goes to MC's home and explains to him. Then she makes the MC another of her sexfriends

You don't really see the NTR in action, but it's there. I usually don't mind NTR, but that bit from her kind of disgusted me
Wait... Whole story is just that much? MC home and finish?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
These dudes who can't read are really amazing me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Same like the other game..slut end up with a loser,such a shame they never show her past...i mean most hentai always like that,slut end up with loser,they deserved each other.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Do they make the MC completely spineless so that tragic incels can relate to him or something? Game isn't bad but the completely pathetic MC makes it hard getting anything out of this. I recommend people to just skip the dialogue to the sex scenes.

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
here is my android port of SF Final Version

Bad Karma

Oct 3, 2017
Yup it does,this game have the same vibe with that game..Have sex friends,and a huge slut,the girl also end up with loser mc but the guy never notice he get cucked by the girl.The only things that is not in this game is they never show her backstory..how she fuck with many guys and become a prostitute or slut..
do you know the name of that game or have a link? i would love to see it

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
She's had sex with a lot of guys but in the actual game itself, she does none of that, which kinda defeats the purpose. Still, I'm sure it will bother many virgin hunters, many of whom love harem despite it being essentially the same thing but gender-swapped.

Madmac88

Dec 5, 2018
People so obsessed over ntr , theres no real ntr also plot 10/10 long live crush visits virgin shutin and adds him to her harem like the slut she is , either he graduates from vriginhood using her or even becomes exclusive lover , win win if you ask me ;d

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Exactly I really don't believe in NTR flashback because for me present always win over the past and the fact that MC is the last lover makes him the winner over all like last man standing but I wish they also show the female's POV about her past so that her present moment with MC will be more arousing

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kaminoan_Cloner99

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
I forgot the game but this is very similar to an ntr japanese VN , where the mc's childhood friend is a slut , there are 2 POV of that game, 1 is present ( MC's pov where he lose his virginity to his childhood friend) and 2 is past ( Childhood friend's POV story of how she became a slut) . The only difference is that this game has no female POV
OH I remember now, here it is ENJOY https://f95zone.to/threads/slut-gir...sluttification-final-jinsei-tsukoudome.18828/

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Exactly I really don't believe in NTR flashback because for me present always win over the past and the fact that MC is the last lover makes him the winner over all like last man standing but I wish they also show the female's POV about her past so that her present moment with MC will be more arousing
Flashback always important to the character since it show their development throughtout the story..it also make player make a judgement to the character they play..

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes