Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Is one of the 2 endings, she lika the way the dick taste and decides to be exclusive?
She date with you but she still have her sex friends,second,you are one of her sex friends.Based on mc personality,he will either accept it or get lied to.(shrug)

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Playing this is like the other day when I was watching that Dracula series on netflix... The MC reminds of the guy that was getting cucked by the party chick..

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
This game is great,but the women is such a thot, the mc also weak as fuck and such a loser..This will be NTR later since the girl have so many sex friends..its vanilla turn netorare.
I dont think this will ever turn into netorare even in the future since the usual recipe requires a dumb closet pervert slut, a manipulative asshole then a cuckold...but the girl here is not dumb and she's a open pervert so at best it'd be cheating later on.

May 21, 2018
This is pretty fucking *excellent* so far! I'm only a few minutes in and there's already a metric TON of animations (and I haven't even gotten to a scene yet). It's based on the 2013's animation project, I believe. Very nice graphics for an H-game with a superb attention to detail. The English is also spot on! The quality of what I have read is way, way above even some of these more "popular" games by native-speakers. It's got me to laugh a few times already! The voice acting for Rio is nice and pleasant to hear. Wonderful! And also, fuck you Inoue! You're a "masochistic pig pervert" for getting a girlfriend! We were supposed to be normie-bros, gawddamnit! XD

And that's what I've gathered for only being a few minutes into the game! Fantastic early impression so far! Guess we'll see what else the game has in store for us. I know it's supposed to be a short game but wow, it's already packed a lot of content in so far! In case it wasn't made clear, I'm quite enjoying the ride thus far.

Games like this need a longer story... I mean, high quality, great game.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
I forgot the game but this is very similar to an ntr japanese VN , where the mc's childhood friend is a slut , there are 2 POV of that game, 1 is present ( MC's pov where he lose his virginity to his childhood friend) and 2 is past ( Childhood friend's POV story of how she became a slut) . The only difference is that this game has no female POV

Reactions: 69FapChampion69

Hereje

Sep 13, 2019
meh, not true NTR...and really short, the animation is good though. I feel tricked, I hoped for some hardcore mind breaking shit in front of the MC when I read "childhood friend"...
feels like a shitty tabasco sauce for soyboys, it cant even give a decent burn even though it has the ingredients for it.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
She date with you but she still have her sex friends,second,you are one of her sex friends.Based on mc personality,he will either accept it or get lied to.(shrug)
basically this... I don't see how this DOESN'T develop into ntr..
This game is great,but the women is such a thot, the mc also weak as fuck and such a loser..This will be NTR later since the girl have so many sex friends..its vanilla turn netorare.
FALSE.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why don't you play it yourself, read those damn dialogues and shut up, I wonder.

WillTellU

Sep 21, 2018
Can't call it ntr if there was nothing to ntr. If a someone you had a crush on goes out with someone else, it's not ntr, you never had a relationship to ntr.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes