3.90 star(s) 14 Votes

WildFeyGames-Nis

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
F95_2000x1600.jpg

Overview:
Shackled Fate is a Tactical-RPG game set in a fantasy world. You play as Kara the pathfinder who recently started adventuring. While resting in a roadside inn she heard stories from a mysterious old crone of a nearby forest, and a shrine long-abandoned deep inside. A shrine to an old slumbering spirit full of riches offered to it as a tribute by people long dead and forgotten. Despite warnings, she decided to go after the stories told by the crone.​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-13
Release Date: 2021-05-13
Developer: WildFeyGames - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.2.8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

You can post bugs & typos you find to .

DOWNLOAD

Win: - - -

ScreenShot_1.jpg Screenshot_2.jpg Screenshot_4.jpg Screenshot_3.jpg Screenshot_Witch.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

WildFeyGames-Nis

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
It would be nice if you could give a hint on the type of tactical role playing games it is similar to.
We wanted to emulate something like in tabletop RPG in style, we just dropped randomized hit and damage out.
Generally the combat is relatively primitive for now, but inspiration came a lot from Wakfu, and we will probably move it in a bit more tactical direction later.

Tabitha Kb

Dec 12, 2019
1>)When will the update take place?
2>)Is the full version of the game available yet?
3>)I wonder how the pregnant thing would work. " birth "

" this is so great, adore your work please continue.

This is one of the best games
Spiritbound around here and one of my favorites. "

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
That was great! The game has a nice mood surrounding the theme, visuals and music and the story also seems interesting. It's a bit like like Third Crisis with witches.
Good luck on the development WildFeyGames-Nis, I'm curious to see where you will take it in future releases. (y)

WildFeyGames-Nis

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
1>)When will the update take place?
2>)Is the full version of the game available yet?
3>)I wonder how the pregnant thing would work. " birth "

" this is so great, adore your work please continue.

This is one of the best games
Spiritbound around here and one of my favorites. "
Well first of all thank you for the praise,

and for you questions:

1, Next public release will be around a month from now, end of March probably.
2, No full version, this is a work in progress. Latest version has much more content but we want to make some story changes so that's why we only released the beginning portion. (We want to get back to the original script we wandered away from a bit because of time constraints in the past)
3, It's very WiP currently and it is a bit complicated, I try to give you the short version. The birth part is helped by an NPC, it doesn't trigger on it's own for now. There is only one CG set implemented with it yet (oviposition), but Dezy (the artist) promised to make an extra variation each release until all types are covered. There is 3 item for these things, and pregnancy progresses each time you sleep. The offspring is discarded depending on the type. That's currently it.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Nice looking and the gameplay is okay, but combat is a chore and fetch quests are dull. I'll withhold judgement on this one until I see more.

Reactions: WildFeyGames-Nis

loogie

Jun 15, 2017
In the version you've posted here, I stumble on a healing berry bush. It gives me the spiel about it, but then at the last text box it says "Proceed..." and is unskippable. What do?

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes