VN Ren'Py Shackles of Ellswyn [v0.5 May Update] [Two Hot Milfs Studio]

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
No love for Android peeps...
Seems more and more devs code renpy games that aren't compatible with joiplay
The game is compatible with JoiPlay, but requires the Ren'Py 8.2.1 plug-in. This plug-in is not yet available in a public version, but is available to Patreon subscribers ( ).
Screen recording to prove it works.

E.g.: you can subscribe to the JoiPlay Patreon for $1, , and cancel the subscription.

Last edited:
May 1, 2021
The game is compatible with JoiPlay, but requires the Ren'Py 8.2.1 plug-in. This plug-in is not yet available in a public version, but is available to Patreon subscribers ( ).
Screen recording to prove it works.

E.g.: you can subscribe to the JoiPlay Patreon for $1, , and cancel the subscription.
Or go to:

Download free. I got it and it works now

Dxdxs

Jan 11, 2023
Yeah I don't know how big is their team, is it's 2 or 3 people or whatever, but having 3 games a podcast, plus something something. It's just gonna be slow af if you are wanting a single game from them.

CapnZed

May 3, 2020
Yeah I don't know how big is their team, is it's 2 or 3 people or whatever, but having 3 games a podcast, plus something something. It's just gonna be slow af if you are wanting a single game from them.
So this is both for and against the devs, but Ren'py is insanely easy to work in and the amount of work that games in this vein require is minimal(from a programming point of view). If say all of the dialogue was written and all of the art was done, then from that point you could likely program the entire game in a day or two with minimal issues or skill requirements.

So with that being said one programmer could handle a handful of Ren'py games at once without much issue, the problem here seems to be on the artist end since without art there isnt much point in doing the code work, and ill sympathize in saying that contracting an artist full time for a game is not only expensive, but artists aren't always the most reliable or consistent people to work with. I guess what im saying is that if they have a different artist for each game then its not much of an issue but if they have the same artist for multiple games then that's entirely on them and their mistake.

Dec 21, 2019
There will never be a good update. There will never be anything here. This studio lacks either the desire or the ability to create anything. This pathetic amount of content took them 2 years. Sleeve Shock is even smaller. Black Contract is abandoned, v0.1 came in 2022 and it never saw a single update. They're not working on 3 games, they're working on 0 games and enjoying some passive income.

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes