2.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Koguntetzu

Dec 16, 2017
I will be attempting to create as in-depth of a walkthrough as i can. Please inform me or add onto my post if i have missed something. Hamburgers and Minotavaur are your friend here. (I for inventory, Right click to use. Must do something in between consumables like resting, showering, studying, etc.)

Jim - Male husky at the back of the stage: Needs female and enough lust to perform handjob
Ashley - Female cat at the stage on couch: Needs male (currently). Get to the point where you talk about their secret interests and choose exhibitionism and admit you like it too to receive blowjob
Kaitlin - Cat against railing: Just needs enough lust. Male or female both work
Darr - Green cat on wall: needs Sicarra at table. talk about why he's here and agree to talk to Sicarra for him
Sicarra - Cat at table: Talk to her about what interests her in a guy then report back what she said to Darr (so far have not discovered what if anything this does)
Kahn - Big white lizard: Needs lust and female (most likely enough refinement aswell), simply tug his paw.
Saralien - White cat near entrance: Needs max refinement and male (maybe not max but that's what i tested it at)
Lars (and his green counterpart) give out nothing.
Mia - Dragoness at pool: Male and max (10) strength
Mick - Canine at bar: Needs lust. Male/female both work
Nora - Fox at railing: ask tiger outside about the existence of minotaurs then buy the drink for her. (only tested with male)
Collin - Canine sitting near strip poles: Seems to be in a fixed relationship and does not want to cheat on his mate.
Sergei - Dragon getting pawed off by two females: Too stuck up to care weather you are male or female.
Fahim - Red canine near wall: Blackmale his rude behavior for sex after answering "Vulpine" on his question. I have only tested with male but may work with female. (Asking about sex before answering his question breaks his story line and you only get one shot at it)
Jason - Cat where Kahn stands: Talk to him with enough lust (female)
Tabitha - White/Pink Canine at table: Pretty straight forward, not even sure if you need any lust
Tristen - Cat near pool: Ask for fun with enough lust (female)
Regale - Green canine working near pool: Seems too much into his job and refuses sex for both male and female
Duke - Tiger outside: Every time i have tried anything he says that he has had enough for today so could possibly be a time-oriented thing (can shift the time by resting)
Random Drac on couch: No clue, haven't encountered them enough times to find out if there even is a way to perform any actions with you. As far as i can tell nothing raises your charisma so i doubt it involves that.

And finally
Bed: Yes, you can pleasure yourself with enough lust at your bed.

If i missed anything, please feel free to quote this comment and add additional walkthrough information.

D

Deleted member 459490

If you play a female character and try the things with Nora, nothing happens.

KrisWolffe

Nov 6, 2018
Kind of a small bump to see if anyone has either the v1.5.1 download and/or change log or any of the May Updates that have been posted? Kind of curious to see how this project has been coming along.

Reactions: Black fire eruption

kaona

Apr 10, 2018
ok so whenever i play this game it runs fine til i get to the nightengale place or whatever and then my performance tanks instantly even on lowest settings. i know my pc isnt this much of a piece of shit cause i played a previous version just fine back when that portal was in the alley, so that raises the question of why it runs like shit now.can anyone offer some sort of insight?

Exanimalus

Dec 8, 2017
ok so whenever i play this game it runs fine til i get to the nightengale place or whatever and then my performance tanks instantly even on lowest settings. i know my pc isnt this much of a piece of shit cause i played a previous version just fine back when that portal was in the alley, so that raises the question of why it runs like shit now.can anyone offer some sort of insight?
I Have the same problem it could be just a bug (tested on 2 different pc's and it was on both of them)

Koguntetzu

Dec 16, 2017

Version 1.5.1 if nobody has done so already

Edit: From the patreon website, it states,

Download is not recommended due to it has only 2 new notable features installed,

--changelogs--
-Save/Load now has screenshot preview where it is last saved
-Dialogue System reworked to fit our narrative approach

Last edited:

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
I clicked E on the cupboard to 'open storage' and now I can't close it again. There's no mouse cursor and pressing 'E' again does nothing.

[EDIT] Started game from scratch, didn't happen this time.

Last edited:

dragpz

May 29, 2017
Super laggy on AMD, the bedroom and alley are fine but the club itself is a lagfest. Also very laggy UI in Save/Load. Kinda reminds me of Rack 2 where everything looks good but laggs

Reactions: cooldude33

rb88

Sep 21, 2018
My game crash I do have very powerful graphics card ;)

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes