2.70 star(s) 10 Votes
Jan 28, 2020
Hmm oddly enough my game just shuts down without any message or crash report or anything after 1minute passed or so. Anyone know a fix for this problem?
If it's exactly one minute, I managed to find a fix on my own. Maybe this will work for you too, depending on your CPU.

If the video doesn't work:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yukalalala

Jul 26, 2017
Howdy! By some miracle would somebody happen to still have the -Character Creator V0.4- and be able to upload it? Would be very appreciative of it!
The only traces of it I could find were links to a you need to request access to and I'm sure that's long past inactive.
-Shared brain power and fixed issue I had as well-
Thank you as well, Winds. Fixed that crashing problem I had too!

nobodyforever

Apr 1, 2019
if you go down there is a message. in about us section
I see this in About Us:
"Hello~ I’m Khralzar, currently a solo game developer working on Shades of Elysium. The project was first conceived back in 2017 and hit the bedrock around 2020 and I have been forced to go back to foundational drawing board ever since to deal with scalability of a game with limited budget and resources. I will try my best not to disappoint this time round."

Is that the explanation you were referring to?

Jan 8, 2019
I see this in About Us:
"Hello~ I’m Khralzar, currently a solo game developer working on Shades of Elysium. The project was first conceived back in 2017 and hit the bedrock around 2020 and I have been forced to go back to foundational drawing board ever since to deal with scalability of a game with limited budget and resources. I will try my best not to disappoint this time round."

Is that the explanation you were referring to?
yes

Torchy17

Dec 19, 2018
I like how he says he's reworking the project and one of his new goals is apparently online multiplayer. My dude. You couldn't get the original game finished and it was only single-player.

People will probably still give him money on Patreon though. Plenty of other artists are making astonishing amounts of money from what I can only assume is thousands of patrons treating their Patreon subs like gym memberships.

Reactions: oaklash
Jan 8, 2019
I like how he says he's reworking the project and one of his new goals is apparently online multiplayer. My dude. You couldn't get the original game finished and it was only single-player.

People will probably still give him money on Patreon though. Plenty of other artists are making astonishing amounts of money from what I can only assume is thousands of patrons treating their Patreon subs like gym memberships.
I think the only people left supporting his patreon or they have too much faith or are they people who forgot to get the monthly subscription

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019

What blows my mind is that the game was literally a walking simulator with a total of 3 rooms. It was a literal meet and fuck game and they couldn't just toss some more npcs in a map and make a few more fuck anims a month till it was a done game.

XephosDB

May 17, 2019
The site explaining that he hit a stopping point and he "will try his best not to disappoint this time round." Has 1 update on the whole damn site that doesnt even show the status of what he has. And it's from 10 months ago. Is anyone not already disappointed? Its like your dad came back home only to bang your mom and then leave again.

Jan 8, 2019
The site explaining that he hit a stopping point and he "will try his best not to disappoint this time round." Has 1 update on the whole damn site that doesnt even show the status of what he has. And it's from 10 months ago. Is anyone not already disappointed? Its like your dad came back home only to bang your mom and then leave again.
probably receive a lot of justified hate and quit forever.

• Angry
Reactions: MrStal0ne
2.70 star(s) 10 Votes