2.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Hornoman

Jan 8, 2022
I honestly wonder if we can fix the old broken version of the game before we get gay stuff or the current game to a good state to 1 up the dev

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
I honestly wonder if we can fix the old broken version of the game before we get gay stuff or the current game to a good state to 1 up the dev
Even if it was fixed, it would still be unfinished..:(

No one can fix that crazy mess and spaghetti code.
Maybe..continue from version 1.3.0 as a small simple project, adventure/3D visual novel style or rip the models and start something from scratch with some real goal.
But "maybe, if" thinking just leads to more frustration..:confused:

Mar 9, 2023
I don't know what you're saying, I'm a gen two guy, I only ever really played the current generation of this game. I like for sex partners to be able to roam and then hook up together without player intervention. I'm a cuck like that. I understand that this game has a previous generation that is more of a visual novel type game but hey that's when I got here. You get what you get.

This is not a personal attack I promise this is just self reflection.

sarcasin

Jul 16, 2019
alright tried it with the fps limiter so my puter is not exploding, anyway overal it seems like the major addition were body proportions which is much welcome addition. The elephant in the room, its a second game and its development takes ages- I can kind of see why, this game is built more as a sandboxey multipeople interatcion game where the previous game didn't really have that. If I were to make a direct comparison I'd say this iteration already has... more content? than the previous game where it was built more confined and linear I'd say. There definitely are things to be polished for sure.

sidenote complaining about lack of gay stuff isn't really valid, adding whole new set of animations just for gay interactions is quite some amount of effort, which yes the dev could do but there's probably more pressing things to take care of such as the bugs, optimization, the entire interaction system and probably the intended multiplayer.

oh yea also the belly slider makes the shape look kinda iffy but thats about it I think

2.70 star(s) 10 Votes