4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
What nonsense. That's the whole point of routes.
The non sens would be change MC perspective From Chleo to Fionna. Read the descriptio of the game. Chleo is the MAIN Character of the game not Fionna. The non sense is what you wanna dev make. Fionna is not protagonist of the game.

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
There is, but I'm worried that I miss something important in the story by skipping to the next level.
To not let the namead character die you need them be guarded buy those who are able to fight and keep distance just to be able to one shot anemies by arche, by looking how the enemies a disposed and whiche side is volnerable. make sure to by villeger and scouts and keep those who you want alive really gurded good.

Reactions: MindController

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Hi GratuitousLove. Can you create a walkthrough for Chapter 6 - Lady of the North, where all named characters survive? I'm stuck there at the moment, and I don't know how to move forward.
It's mostly as Michele told, if it's still to hard for you, note the 0.44 version has a better balanced difficulty, 0.43 "easier mode" was done in a rush so people who struggle would have the version faster.
0.44 is only available for my patrons for now but I should post it here soon (Around the 30th).

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
It's mostly as Michele told, if it's still to hard for you, note the 0.44 version has a better balanced difficulty, 0.43 "easier mode" was done in a rush so people who struggle would have the version faster.
0.44 is only available for my patrons for now but I should post it here soon (Around the 30th).
its 30th and the public version is beind paywall! Why releasing public version when it paywalled as well?
SoM v0-44 public version paywalled ouch.jpg

Last edited:

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
its 30th and the public version is beind paywall! Why releasing public version when it paywalled as well?
Are you sure about that? I can acces it and click the link even when I'm not logged.
Also I also added a MEGA link in the OP too.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Are you sure about that? I can acces it and click the link even when I'm not logged.
Also I also added a MEGA link in the OP too.
I'm sure. I looged on mine and I'm not even a patreon caus I have no money to pay. Look to the image at edited post

Well I cheked it again it worked. I never open post like that.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
SoM v0-44 public version istuctions.jpg SoM v0-44 public version Map 5 remain.jpg
How can I brainwash the two who still always together, on up right the map?
I need to coorupt those two but I can't becouanother on one a brainwashed the first but can't get close to another one. How can I do that?

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
How can I brainwash the two who still always together, on up right the map?
I need to coorupt those two but I can't becouanother on one a brainwashed the first but can't get close to another one. How can I do that?
Once you have 50 or more mana, you can use Chloe's power to allow everyone in your team to brainwash the ennemies they defeat for a turn, so if you place a couple villagers and Fionne cloese enough, you can use Chloe's and those 3 can brainwash the 2 in a single turn before they have time to react.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Once you have 50 or more mana, you can use Chloe's power to allow everyone in your team to brainwash the ennemies they defeat for a turn, so if you place a couple villagers and Fionne cloese enough, you can use Chloe's and those 3 can brainwash the 2 in a single turn before they have time to react.
If I move them close enogh do the can do a second move or not, by doing that I need to know if will make other villagers make 2 turn like befor the dark gift and after? becouse I'am not sue of we can do e second turn after the dark gift.

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Your villager can move 3 square, which mean they can attack enemy at a 4 square range.
So you can place them 4 square away from their target, "wait" and next turn you can use Chloe's power.

Reactions: 88Michele88

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Your villager can move 3 square, which mean they can attack enemy at a 4 square range.
So you can place them 4 square away from their target, "wait" and next turn you can use Chloe's power.
Done. I never expected that the red place can be so helepful/useful.

MindController

Feb 5, 2022
Quick Question. Is it possible to defeat and brainwash Brigite in Chapter Six or will she inevitably getaway? I've knocked her down to her last health point since I'm specifically targeting her, but she always gets away before I strike the final blow.

Edit: Nevermind I finally struck the finishing blow, and she ignored it. She's got death immunity for Chapter 6.

Last edited:

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Yep nothing planned yet with mission 6 brigite's kill, maybe later but nothing is planned for now. It could lead to a mission skip later, but I'm affraid it makes people missing content and unable to see it. That being said I plan to do an "overworld" later, in which player will be able to choose their mission. Once this is done the fear of missed content should vanish for the most part.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Quick Question. Is it possible to defeat and brainwash Brigite in Chapter Six or will she inevitably getaway? I've knocked her down to her last health point since I'm specifically targeting her, but she always gets away before I strike the final blow.

Edit: Nevermind I finally struck the finishing blow, and she ignored it. She's got death immunity for Chapter 6.
You need to brain wash her at chapter 8 after 6th and 7th, be sure that each named character survive. Why you want kill her?

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
I think they meant they wanted to brainwash her mission 6 before she escape to see if it was possible. But I didn't plan anything in case player manage to get to her, at lesat not yet.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I think they meant they wanted to brainwash her mission 6 before she escape to see if it was possible. But I didn't plan anything in case player manage to get to her, at lesat not yet.
MindController wanted to killer Brigite off, for good. See death immunity in his sentence

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes