Collection Pinup ShadowBoxer3D Collection [2023-03-31] [ShadowBoxer3D/Boxer3D]

Sir Wolf

King Of Wolves
Uploader
Mar 6, 2020
1.gif

Overview:
ShadowBoxer3D is a 3D artist who makes pinups/art of characters from video games such as: Overwatch, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, League of Legends, Batman: Arkham Knight, Cyberpunk 2077, Dead Or Alive, Mass Effect, Resident Evil and others.​

Updated: 2023-03-31
Artist: ShadowBoxer3D -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: Up to 5000 x 2000
Content: 2775 Images
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Download:
Collection: - - -
2022-08 Extras: - - -
2022-09: - - - -
2022-10: - - - -
2022-11: - - - -
2022-12: - - - -
2023-01: - - - -
2023-02: - - - -

Compressed: - -

Black Widow.jpg JQ nude.jpg Mercenary Liara.jpg Sylvanas piercings.jpg cruiser dva 2.jpg ada futa 1.jpg doa futa.jpg Mercy gym futa 2.jpg horny Panam 3.jpg sombra ball comm 2.jpg harley 2.jpg
goth wallpaper 2.png talon wallpaper .jpg satsuki pool 3.jpg AMP beach 20k.jpg AMP beach angle 5 futa.jpg RE GH erect.jpg Ada lingerie.png

Last edited by a moderator:

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
OP Updated!

Added all till 2022-10-31

A little tip, merge every futa and non futa folders and sort by date. You end up only wiith 2 folders and it will be easier to add a new stuff.

View attachment 2142421
Compressed later
Or go by character and have a normal and futa folder. Tbh dates if you need it for renders can always be added in the metafiles.

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Or go by character and have a normal and futa folder. Tbh dates if you need it for renders can always be added in the metafiles.
he did the first archive by games and now doing just futa/fem monthly, I have enough brain rot from Stevencarson's
2500 folders by characters))

I can't imagine myself doing it for every artist. Drag and drop every single pic, especially if they are not properly named.
And you will still end up with some folder with only 1-2 pics in it.

But I can do yy/mm/dd, especially yearly/monthly bundles. Or raw numbers, as Strauzek does.

Last edited:

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
he did the first archive by games and now doing just futa/fem monthly, I have enough brain rot from Stevencarson's
2500 folders by characters))

I can't imagine myself doing it for every artist. Drag and drop every single pic, especially if they are not properly named.
And you will still end up with some folder with only 1-2 pics in it.

But I can do yy/mm/dd, especially yearly/monthly bundles. Or raw numbers, as Strauzek does.
I've realise maybe 1-2 out of 10 artist have decent or good folders but the rest are just lazy or badly organized tbh. It's such a mess to re-organize so much works properly how you want it or if you share to others compared to original.

Reactions: LordLegolas

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
OP Updated

Added 2023-02

widow junker 3.jpg
Artist stopped his parteon page in March, not sure why, maybe bcs of this thread, idk
True one man's thread here... I just like the stuff :p