3.80 star(s) 19 Votes

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Still waiting for the 0.40 update to have that lovely fix for the lesbian route ! :WeSmart:

Before all of you homophobic clowns get in here, let me just say i love the fact the dev is looking out for a larger audience and respects players who are not into the whole slut fmc mode type of game ! But calm ya imaginary tits, this doesn't mean there is less content for those who enjoy that type of game !

Anyway thank you Mad_Koala !

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
(3 days ago)

I sincerely apologize for the delay in the update. The new version is nearly complete, but to ensure the future of the game, I have to make some crucial changes to the storyline from the begining.
Specifically, I have to make certain paths and relationship choices more respectful and consensual. My goal is to implement these changes without affecting the story so far or completely altering its course.
This is my current focus, and I understand that the delay may have caused frustration for many of you. I genuinely apologize for any inconvenience.
I believe most of you already know the reason behind the sudden need for these changes. To continue developing the game, this is a step I cannot avoid. Rest assured, I have no intention of abandoning the game or making delays a habit. I still aim to provide monthly updates or updates every two months. Once these issues are resolved, I will return to releasing updates according to that schedule.
As a appreciation for your understanding, I am making the upcoming bonus images available to everyone, regardless of their membership tier.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I hope that old saves will work after these changes. It's frustrating when you have to start the game from very beginning...
The dev is making changes due to Patreon's increased attention to things they don't approve of...

Better to restart an AVN we are taking for free (or that some of us support) than the much-increased risk of just having Patreon put it under 'review'/or removing it and damaging/ending the dev's ability/willingness to continue developing this AVN.

Cheers!! :coffee:

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
It would be nice to get some sort of estimate for the release date from the dev. They've already said they need to make some changes to the game and that those are the cause of the delay, but some sort of projected release date, whether it's 2 days, 2 weeks or 2 months from now, would be appreciated. Just to keep us in the loop, you know, as fans..

CellSunz

Feb 15, 2024
How far does the story go? I am at the part where the MC is searching a girls room and I can't look under the pillows. Been clicking all the things without anything happening. Just wondering if that's it or if i'm doing something wrong. Great game so far though.

Last edited:

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
How far does the story go? I am at the part where the MC is searching a girls room and I can't look under the pillows. Been clicking all the things without anything happening. Just wondering if that's it or if i'm doing something wrong. Great game so far though.
There’s more than that, been awhile since I did that scene but I know the dev or someone posted a pic and circled the spot on the bed to click on

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Had to cancel my pledge on patreon, so it being delayed works out for me, because I'm hoping by the time the update comes out I'll be settled in my new job, than I can re pledge in the "Patron of the Arts" tier. Also really hope the Sherill content is gonna be a big step for the two.

Reactions: Obranyi

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Does anyone know when the name of the game will be updated here on F95? Or will it be updated here when the new update comes out? Was just wondering since I kept looking up Echos of Deception and it was not popping up here.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Does anyone know when the name of the game will be updated here on F95? Or will it be updated here when the new update comes out? Was just wondering since I kept looking up Echos of Deception and it was not popping up here.
When the update appear here.

Reactions: WerewolfSinX
3.80 star(s) 19 Votes