3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Is there any update on when the SubscribeStar page for Shadows of Deception will leave review so we can actually support the dev and still avoid Patreon?

It has been under review for weeks (2-3 weeks since I started checking).

The Patreon crusade against 100+ devs continues and I have no interest in supporting there if I can avoid it.

I'm hoping that the dev or a rep of his can give an update.

Cheers!! :coffee:

• Wow
Reactions: MixQQ

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Is there any update on when the SubscribeStar page for Shadows of Deception will leave review so we can actually support the dev and still avoid Patreon?

It has been under review for weeks (2-3 weeks since I started checking).

The Patreon crusade against 100+ devs continues and I have no interest in supporting there if I can avoid it.

I'm hoping that the dev or a rep of his can give an update.

Unfortunately Subscribestar takes very long time on approval pages, Koala already waits for months. This is what I don't like about them, in other aspects it's perfect platform for me. And interesting thing Koala said to me that he knows creators who were approved on Subscribestar very fast.

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Unfortunately Subscribestar takes very long time on approval pages, Koala already waits for months. This is what I don't like about them, in other aspects it's perfect platform for me. And interesting thing Koala said to me that he knows creators who were approved on Subscribestar very fast.
From a profit perspective, making some devs wait a long time and others barely any time at all makes no sense.

They get a % of subscriber $ commitment so ...

Thanks for the update!

Reactions: Obranyi

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Didn’t see this posted yet, so here

Sneak Peek #4 (v0.40)

The small apartment felt suffocating, its modest furniture closing in on Diana. She couldn't help but express her frustration at the tight space.

This is the final sneak peek before the release of v0.40. The update will be delayed because I have to make some changes to a certain path of the game. I know most players are heavily invested in the story, so I will ensure that the new changes don't affect the story so far. I want to keep the development going and avoid any unexpected issues like last time that could demotivate me. This is why these changes are necessary. Thank you for your understanding.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Greetings, friends(y) Today is a significant day, namely the birthday of our favorite developer:love: I'm sure he will be pleased if you write a few kind words on this occasion, and those who have not yet decided to subscribe will do it today because Koala deserves it, tips like gift also very appreciated(Itch):giggle: He tries for all of us to make the content interesting, fun, and, of course, very hot :sneaky: Happy birthday, dear friend Mad_Koala All the best to you, your current project, and all the futures. Best regards, Obranyi.
giphy.gif

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Finally got around to playing. Unfortunately this might not be a game for me. Since games with both female protagonist and the lesbian tag are so rare, it's always exciting to download a new one.

But, disappointing that there's forced content with both Jason and Derreck. This would be playable if their content was skippable. And about a dozen male LIs, but only Sheril for those of us that like pussy and boobs.

Reactions: Maviarab

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Finally got around to playing. Unfortunately this might not be a game for me. Since games with both female protagonist and the lesbian tag are so rare, it's always exciting to download a new one.

But, disappointing that there's forced content with both Jason and Derreck. This would be playable if their content was skippable. And about a dozen male LIs, but only Sheril for those of us that like pussy and boobs.
You can always skip through the undesired content but there is no way to totally miss it.

Jason and Derreck content is also important from a story telling perspective.

If someone skips parts of the story associated with the build-up/teasing and intimate parts of those relationships, IMO the rest of the AVN will come across as disjointed, with significantly less content, relative to enjoying the entire AVN.

GL finding AVNs with mostly/all lesbian content.

azel1

Oct 12, 2020

Where? I don't remember being forced to do anything major with them.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Where? I don't remember being forced to do anything major with them.
I didn't say players were forced to do anything major with them. Only that there were forced scenes with them. And enough that it prevents me from enjoying the game.

Which is fine. If others enjoy the game, and the dev enjoys making it, then all the power to you. It just looks like it's not for me. That it doesn't come up in my Latest Updates probably should have been my first clue.

I might come back in a year or so to see if the situation has changed, but for the moment, I'm just going to leave you guys to it.

Mad_Koala

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2020

This will be fixed in v0.40. This is something a few people have complained to me about, so I have added a few more in-game choices to avoid forced content.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes