• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ahoboman

Jun 14, 2018
Game ends at the birthday party?

11 Gb for 1h30 worth of gameplay with no sex scenes?
he has em it now on one of the route, but..... the story is terrible except for one of the other path that does not have the x scene. pick ur poison i guess

Deny Masato

Aug 3, 2021
sabar sih cammy masih lama pasti maen ama sihitam bisa2 nunggu 6 bulan lebih baru main dia wkwk
Emang ini games main dish nya si cammy sih wkwkwk,gua gk tertarik sama heroine lainya walaupun di gass sama si hitam,tetep stay nunggu full scene cammy soale char nya juga mirip sama hinoa/minoto monster hunter yg bikin gua demen wkwkwk

drestaprit

Jan 28, 2019
v.0.4.4

What can I say about this game... well it has certain elements I like, but these scenes don't flower together at all, I'm so confused the entire time I'm playing. The route progression makes no sense either, it's not intuitive at all what decisions lead to which routes, or what route I'm even on, or if it's possilbe to back out of routes.

This feels like an extremely linear game with random forks at the road where if you say one slight variation of a dialog over the other you get sent on a completely different route and you won't know until much later that "oh shit i'm on the black mail route, time to reload that save from an hour ago". (I've literally been presented with the exact same options with slightly different grammer lead to different scenes a half dozen times or so).

I want to like this game, dev clearly put a lot of effort into it, but it feels like it has no planning whatsoever and it's just a random bunch of scenes cobbled together with the dev throwing a dart at the wall while blindfolded to see which route it winds up on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4/10

Last edited:

Shyl0ck10

Sep 13, 2018
v.0.4.4

What can I say about this game... well it has certain elements I like, but these scenes don't flower together at all, I'm so confused the entire time I'm playing. The route progression makes no sense either, it's not intuitive at all what decisions lead to which routes, or what route I'm even on, or if it's possilbe to back out of routes.

This feels like an extremely linear game with random forks at the road where if you say one slight variation of a dialog over the other you get sent on a completely different route and you won't know until much later that "oh shit i'm on the black mail route, time to reload that save from an hour ago". (I've literally been presented with the exact same options with slightly different grammer lead to different scenes a half dozen times or so).

I want to like this game, dev clearly put a lot of effort into it, but it feels like it has no planning whatsoever and it's just a random bunch of scenes cobbled together with the dev throwing a dart at the wall while blindfolded to see which route it winds up on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4/10
[/ALINTI]
you are right

4.00 star(s) 62 Votes