WingedKing

May 17, 2019
Remake and rework on ALL characters.
New here i played only the Red Room spin off, if this update came after RR how much the design for camilla changed?
One more thing, since i'm only interested in camila how many scene she have compared to the other girl? If she doesn't have more than other then i'll wait when the game is over.

Last edited:

ahoboman

Jun 14, 2018
The recent Blackmail update is really bad and all over the the place. If you save Jessica, and make Jason not drop his pants during the Camilla waitress mini game, a lot inconsistency appears. First Camilla gets her anus destroyed. She then leaves to go home after the scene. Like you literally sees her go home before night falls. But then all of the sudden she reappear in the next scene blowing Jason and Junior being drugged when you wake up as the MC. Literally after she just went home. But then you go go back home to find her her to now be there blowing MC next. And then you go to the city to advance the story. But then come back home only for Camilla to say forget about blowing MC. And then you go to the mansion for Jasion say he wants Camilla anus virginity when he already destroy her a hole. And then finally to the final update where the cleaning mini game begins. So much inconsistency.

Vampire_Lord

Aug 9, 2020
The recent Blackmail update is really bad and all over the the place. If you save Jessica, and make Jason not drop his pants during the Camilla waitress mini game, a lot inconsistency appears. First Camilla gets her anus destroyed. She then leaves to go home after the scene. Like you literally sees her go home before night falls. But then all of the sudden she reappear in the next scene blowing Jason and Junior being drugged when you wake up as the MC. Literally after she just went home. But then you go go back home to find her her to now be there blowing MC next. And then you go to the city to advance the story. But then come back home only for Camilla to say forget about blowing MC. And then you go to the mansion for Jasion say he wants Camilla anus virginity when he already destroy her a hole. And then finally to the final update where the cleaning mini game begins. So much inconsistency.
just fap! or get out!

Nicolazarus889

Dec 4, 2021
It's been a minute since I played but I believe the scene where Jason goes crazy and wrecks her ass is one of the "patreon bonus" scenes and isn't canon and Camilla with Jason and Junior is a dream/nightmare scene for the mc.

Reactions: Spuul

ahoboman

Jun 14, 2018
It's been a minute since I played but I believe the scene where Jason goes crazy and wrecks her ass is one of the "patreon bonus" scenes and isn't canon and Camilla with Jason and Junior is a dream/nightmare scene for the mc.
yah but its kind of dumb that all of this can happen lol. Like how Camilla just blow MC because she was on drug but they both just continued as nothing happen. Just eh bad writing.

jcmp32

Aug 27, 2021
Why always crash when scene in pool with Jason and Cami when fred cleaning pool? Im using joiplay for android

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
Why always crash when scene in pool with Jason and Cami when fred cleaning pool? Im using joiplay for android
I had difficulties with this scene on PC. I had to save before and speed up the scene to avoid freezing and crashing

4.00 star(s) 62 Votes