Jansen

May 8, 2017
In v.0.3c There is a Secret scene that is just available for Tier3/4. Can someone share that in private plz? Thanks.

ahoboman

Jun 14, 2018
This is what i get at the end when i follow your guides. Still can't trigger the scene i mentioned ealier.
oh its been updated I think. The scene used to like what you previously posted with poor animation. That one you trigger looks better

ahoboman

Jun 14, 2018
Tbh, I don't remember many of the details of how things went down in the game since I played them months ago at this point. How things are addressed, their timelines and whatnot are quite a bit hazy for me. I'm more just speaking in a broad sense that I find the idea of voicing the idea of cuckoldry and BBC directly to Camilla to be a heavy handed approach, and that I'd prefer it to be a corruption by acts rather than directly voicing it. I liked your scenario overall, just that one aspect I'm not a big fan of personally.

Also, the instance where Fred letting Camilla go out in that skimpy outfit, I wouldn't classify it as cheating because cheating would imply going against your partners wishes to do something. If he was ok with letting her go, then I don't see that as cheating. It might look like cheating to people who personally wouldn't do what Fred did, but that would just be people projecting their own views onto someone else. However, with that said, the kiss that happened later on that night is most certainly cheating.
Eh. The way I see it Fred was testing Camila to stay but she still goes to the party and Fred accepts it because the plot demands it. Probably could been written better. Plus she was already texting Jason behind Fred's back. She also show up to school meet up with Jason for the medicine expecting not to see Fred. She demands Fred not to get mad and ACCEPTS Jason, his long life bully. She was quick to accept Jason's eh em FRIENDSHIP. She was also fantasying and blushing over Jason's muscle and body in the prologue. So in a way she already liked Jason subconsciously. But regardless every move she made, happened in the time span of a day and a half day lol. I guess you can say her loyalty didn't last long. I think had Shamntr made her dialogue more forward after handjob scene in locker room, like she does like and want Jason from that point on, but just doesn't want to hurt Fred, then it be better paced. She be at odds with herself. Instead again she 180's here circle back into cheating and 360 there. I don't know. Poorly paced and messy if you ask me. But the cheating route is still the better written route.

Reactions: alyssssssssss

GaloDeLiono

Jul 25, 2020
Is there any games similar to this that anyone recommends? I like the models for the girls in this and I don't particularly mind some of the more obvious non con elements but I'll probably wait until the game is a bit meatier. Rushing text with button hold takes forever, the amount kf time between scenes kinda blows, etc. Standard early development stuff. I like the game but just looking for some alternate options Ig.

woonex

Oct 5, 2021
Is there any games similar to this that anyone recommends? I like the models for the girls in this and I don't particularly mind some of the more obvious non con elements but I'll probably wait until the game is a bit meatier. Rushing text with button hold takes forever, the amount kf time between scenes kinda blows, etc. Standard early development stuff. I like the game but just looking for some alternate options Ig.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lisa-v2-90b-palegrass.86725/

machusilva

Dec 4, 2021
this game is good, graphics look amazing. But the animation is what needs improving for real. sometimes I get so turned on and then decide to fap but the animation ruins it sometimes.

Lancelot97

Jul 29, 2018
Agree with some of the comments above. This is one of those games that need a renpy port or at least a heavy QOL rework in RPGM.

The content is actually really good for a game that is still in development (The renders I mean, I agree with a guy above that the animations need some improvements) but with how much your choices can change the future of the game I think RPGM hurts a lot, this is one of those games where you need like 10 or more saves to see all the content and trying to see all the scenes while skipping text that you already read which even with shift is slow af with all the waiting between renders, having to walk around empty maps so you can speak to npc's and then these weird minigames... well, it's painful.

I don't know man, maybe a renpy port could make playing this game a lot easier. I just can't play more than 1 path without leaving the game until I see a new update with content that I might like, which is a shame because Cami is a hot af and the renders are good. I have played games in here with lots of gameplay between scenes (including games that took me lots of hours to complete like Tail of desire or Phasmohentaia) to know that this could have some QOL changes or a renpy port if you wanna go full monke gameplay pressing CTRL skipping to the scenes.

And no, I'm not saying this is a bad game, I think the game is good, I'm just saying it could be a lot better. Just an opinion as always. You can kill me or ignore me if you want.

"TL;DR": The game is really good if you only want to do one playthrough, but as soon as you want to see all the content, RPGM is gonna cuck you. That's why I think QOL changes to the gameplay or a renpy port could be a good idea.

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
Agree with some of the comments above. This is one of those games that need a renpy port or at least a heavy QOL rework in RPGM.

The content is actually really good for a game that is still in development (The renders I mean, I agree with a guy above that the animations need some improvements) but with how much your choices can change the future of the game I think RPGM hurts a lot, this is one of those games where you need like 10 or more saves to see all the content and trying to see all the scenes while skipping text that you already read which even with shift is slow af with all the waiting between renders, having to walk around empty maps so you can speak to npc's and then these weird minigames... well, it's painful.

I don't know man, maybe a renpy port could make playing this game a lot easier. I just can't play more than 1 path without leaving the game until I see a new update with content that I might like, which is a shame because Cami is a hot af and the renders are good. I have played games in here with lots of gameplay between scenes (including games that took me lots of hours to complete like Tail of desire or Phasmohentaia) to know that this could have some QOL changes or a renpy port if you wanna go full monke gameplay pressing CTRL skipping to the scenes.

And no, I'm not saying this is a bad game, I think the game is good, I'm just saying it could be a lot better. Just an opinion as always. You can kill me or ignore me if you want.

"TL;DR": The game is really good if you only want to do one playthrough, but as soon as you want to see all the content, RPGM is gonna cuck you. That's why I think QOL changes to the gameplay or a renpy port could be a good idea.
If a Ren'py port were to happen, that'd be a job for someone else to do probably. You don't NEED to know any programming to work with RPGM like you do with Ren'py, which is a reason why some dev's would opt for RPGM. Unless the dev knows how to work in Python, a Ren'py port seems highly unlikely. Also, the amount of QoL changes would probably be pretty minimal as well because he'd have to work with whatever default stuff RPGM provides and would be unable to customize it without programming as well.

Reactions: Gwynbleidd7
4.00 star(s) 62 Votes