iluvbewbs

Mar 5, 2018
The dev makes up tiers every other month, nothing new. However, I will admit he makes stuff available for lower tiers relatively quickly than anyone else using this model really, so I don't think anyone should complain about it personally. Higher tiers exist so whales can pay devs they like every month, and it's better to play a game which is bug tested.

What I don't like is the scene removal for PAYING people, and it's still a dev's choice to alienate lower tier subs. Up to the people to decide whether to sub or not.

Otherwise, the game is free with less content so whatever.
yes, i agree. and i don't complain about this particular dev of this particular game. i'm saying that here only because it's for sure not the first time i'm seeing apologists of this model on f95. all that "dev doesn't owe anything to anyone, game's ackchyually free" and "it's for self-respecting, grown-up and salaried sUpPoRtErs, not you", you might've seen that, you're not new. i have an impression that the only monetization model that they'd see as not-so-acceptable is "luna in the tavern" one, where you literally have to log in via patreon in-game to play the fucking "actual" game with unblurred cg.

WingedKing

May 17, 2019
Remake and rework on ALL characters.
Hi can someone please help me i have few question, i played only the Red Room spin off, if this update came after RR how much the design for camilla changed? And since i will play mostly for camilla does she have more scene than the other girl? Lastly i saw a post here saying that a patreon only scene was not canon are they all like that or only some?

TitmusPrime

Apr 28, 2017
Wait, so he isn't switching to renpy with this new update? but the changelog says *Introducing Ari Engine changed to Ren'py Images resolution*
I hope so but probably not. It's good enough that it'll have minimal downtime since he's working with the guy that was making the ren'py ports.

Semetrika

Jan 24, 2023
Doshima on discord confirm this update is in ren'py. Shaman write about items and money system how work in ren'py so i guess it's on ren'py. Thank god atleast in will be less painful. I hope...

Reactions: Reginleif

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
Doshima on discord confirm this update is in ren'py. Shaman write about items and money system how work in ren'py so i guess it's on ren'py. Thank god atleast in will be less painful. I hope...
I think there is nothing wrong with RPGM if this was a completely free roam sandbox RPG, but instead it is a Linear Visual Novel (and RPGM can make VNs, dev just chose RPG gameplay) (and linear as in, once you choose a path you can't change afaik).

The idea of the game was just not compatible with the gameplay, which made it feel slower than it should be. Way too many pauses, useless repetitive walking segments, slow transitions, slow minigames, likelihood of random bugs.

I haven't played the unofficial port so when the update comes out it will be my first time trying out the engine change.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 62 Votes