iluvbewbs

Mar 5, 2018
because maybe someone can tell the developer and then delete the link? I don't know call me crazy :WeSmart::WeSmart::WeSmart::WeSmart::WeSmart:
i guess the original uploader (dev) can monitor downloads count and the real number of subscribers of a specific tier. and then delete the file if these numbers are drastically different.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Says I can share it - not sure how that works given its still uploading?

I'll assume this link only works properly once the upload is finished - which is looking like it is going to take... a while to say the least. give it maybe 20 minutes or so.
I have a question!! Why does the file name say 1.0?? When its suppossed to be 0.5?? Im confused

ManBearPig89

Mar 5, 2018
I have a question!! Why does the file name say 1.0?? When its suppossed to be 0.5?? Im confused
Thats how it was posted. link self-terminated. I'm not going to post a link until I have one uploaded. filebin is my final try. If someone wants to message me with an actual filehosting account I will use that and they can try reuploading elsewhere.

Reactions: Jansen

ahoboman

Jun 14, 2018
I can understand but if the DEV tried to rein it in , I can just imagine complaints from the other side of the spectrum "your making it too linear DEV"

the DEV has a fine balancing act to strike and I do not envy him
But that is what an rpg game is like. Actually most games are like that. It is best to stay within the bounds of consistency, or otherwise like pre mentioned, people lose interest in trying because nothing makes sense or it holds no impact. It messy. You end going wait what? But I thought this and that.

Like for example in the cheating path, all the girls hates Jason. But in the cuckold path, all the girl thinks he is a chad. In the blackmail path, well they don't seem to be there at all? And this is only one example. Across the board, everything contradicts everything. Items. Gameplay. Stories. Characters. Etc.

4.00 star(s) 63 Votes