dollarlnwza

Jan 2, 2018
So if I play on the blackmail path. It will end up on kissing with Cami on his birthday scene right? And if I play cheating or cuckold path. It can continue after that scene. Am I understanding correctly?

Z3lda1980

Nov 16, 2020
I prefer the cuckold. that's because of the story and slow corruption of both the mc and cami

the cheating path has some suspence between cami and jason that's nice

NK.3

Jan 7, 2022
The biggest desire I've had so far while playing was the desire to bleach my eyes and uninstall the game ngl.

ahoboman

Jun 14, 2018
the blackmail ending is short, but all that route is short
I wouldn't call the cheating and new cuckold path short. They are long. It is just being dragged out with no reward. The blackmail path although short has the most actions, and is moving to fast with the blow scene right outta of the gate. Sahame that such good art is being wasted because it is either too slow or too fast.

wowiewonk

Oct 12, 2019
take it
There are three paths in the folder. Every path is signed. There are variations on every path. The options are signed.
Thanks for the save! I'm just curious about the blackmail route, is there not a gallery for it? Pressed 'G' a bunch and gallery never popped up on any of the blackmail saves.

GaloDeLiono

Jul 25, 2020
Anyone have a compressed version of the tier 3 patreon release? The new patreon scenes all crash in joiplay. Seeing if the compressed version would be a bit better.

Jun 17, 2022
Working gallery saves stolen from the discord:[v0.3c]
File1 - Full Cuck gallery save
File2 - Full Cheating gallery save
Global_save - so the gallery actually works.

MOST are fully complete, not all.

If you still didn't know, press G to open the gallery.
If it still doesnt work, press P then G.

Edit: AFAIK, i might just be blind though, some scenes cant be accessed from these galleries, specifically the Camila ones from ver 0.2 (?). If you wanna see these ones, check out this post from Drafox:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
How do you tell which route you are on? I mean Blackmail is obvious because he is straight up forcing the girl.

4.00 star(s) 62 Votes