ahoboman

Jun 14, 2018
in this path it seams that Cami corruption is done and we would only get the after story or the whole city would start to use her
Absolutely no. Her corruption her not taken flight. The only only thing that even occurred that would remotely even be close to corrupting on her is the lap dance? And that was WAY back in the first chapter? Everything else was kind of pussy footing. Even the drunk game. Nothing really happened.

Compare to the cheating route, Camilla and Jason started initially with texting, then the party with drugs and kissing , then the girls locker room with foreplay, Jason house a lot of fore play and light blow job, Fred's house going behind Fred's back with back story, Fred's party with more foreplay, the tent with a hard blowjob, back to the school and girls locker with hard on kissing, foreplay, talking about feelings, and light half way penis in sex. This opens up the door for her corruption here smoothly. over the course of the chapters

Blackmail Camilla and Jason at Fred's house started off a bit too rushed with a hard blow job, but slow down as it progresses at Jason house with Camilla working for Jason, foreplay and butt job, (anal and drug scene was not canon), anal at the mansion, and then a whole lot more at the mansion of going behind Fred's back, foreplay, kissing, tit jobs, butt jobs, talking about feelings, messing around., back story and full on sex. This opens up the door for her corruption here some what smoothly. over the course of the chapters

Cuckold. Oh man.... this one was so bad. It started with at school lap dance which is good as Camilla show interest in corruption. Then move over to three not even sure which is canon path of blind fold, gym, or swim suit, all Camilla shows no interest in corruption in any of these. Now the photo scene, no corruption. Now the card game, no corruption. The drinking game, a little but not clear corruption. The blindfold blowjob, no corruption as Camilla thinks it a cucumber. To this update? What the hell? (on top of this, a lot what happens in the cuckold route in terms corruption actually don't even comes from Jason, but external random stuff and yet she still jump on Jason's dick.?)

Last edited:

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
Absolutely no. Her corruption her not taken flight. The only only thing that even occurred that would remotely even be close to corrupting on her is the lap dance? And that was WAY back in the first chapter? Everything else was kind of pussy footing. Even the drunk game. Nothing really happened.

Compare to the cheating route, Camilla and Jason started initially with texting, then the party with drugs and kissing , then the girls locker room with foreplay, Jason house a lot of fore play and light blow job, Fred's house going behind Fred's back with back story, Fred's party with more foreplay, the tent with a hard blowjob, back to the school and girls locker with hard on kissing, foreplay, talking about feelings, and light half way penis in sex. This opens up the door for her corruption here smoothly. over the course of the chapters

Blackmail Camilla and Jason at Fred's house started off a bit too rushed with a hard blow job, but slow down as it progresses at Jason house with Camilla working for Jason, foreplay and butt job, (anal and drug scene was not canon), anal at the mansion, and then a whole lot more at the mansion of going behind Fred's back, foreplay, kissing, tit jobs, butt jobs, talking about feelings, messing around., back story and full on sex. This opens up the door for her corruption here some what smoothly. over the course of the chapters

Cuckold. Oh man.... this one was so bad. It started with at school lap dance which is good as Camilla show interest in corruption. Then move over to three not even sure which is canon path of blind fold, gym, or swim suit, all Camilla shows no interest in corruption in any of these. Now the photo scene, no corruption. Now the card game, no corruption. The drinking game, a little but not clear corruption. The blindfold blowjob, no corruption as Camilla thinks it a cucumber. To this update? What the hell? (on top of this, a lot what happens in the cuckold route in terms corruption actually don't even comes from Jason, but external random stuff and yet she still jump on Jason's dick.?)
yeah the cuckold path was so weird it went from "no i don't want to cheat" to "let's fuck in front of my boyfriend" in 2 scenes maybe the dev became bored with the game and want to end it fast? idk

ZeroV2

Jul 16, 2023
The dev somehow manages to make a RPGM game in Ren'Py. So many random things that I have to just think "WHY??"

Navigating the school as if I remember the absurd layout of this strange building, not noting what level each area is on, making me click to go to the bathroom then go back into the bedroom to interact with Cami, clicking the door multiple times when Cami is getting ready, the cheating route locker room scene where you have to repeat the same actions 37 times...WHY??? Why is it like this?!

And please god get an english translator to edit this for $10 or a free early access version or something

kingman01

Jan 29, 2023
does the new renpy version has only chapter 5 standalone? or it includes previous four chapters from rpgm version reworked as well?
someone clarify this for me

wx1000

Jan 28, 2024
in this patch the cheating path in locker room about cami and jason’s final cum scene is not the same in v0.4b , is this an update or a patreon bonus scene in last patch and sham just add it in this patch? need an answer

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
I'm guessing old saves don't work? I was trying to start from a save at the end of 3c (RPGM version) where you're looking at the Redbox video of Cami in bed and it keeps saying it's the end of 3.0 content, even though I'm playing the 4.4c version. Or is there an earlier save I should be starting at? If I have to start over, man am I not looking forward to going through all of that again.

Edit: He really should put in some options that let you skip to a certain chapter, just give you all the choices up to that point without having to play through it. Because it's so tedious to play through the game over and over.
got a save from that point? I dont want to replay so much

3.90 star(s) 65 Votes