ProPlay

Apr 22, 2019
Ren'py have all content i dont have to download RPGM right ? or i need to play RGPM then Ren'py later ?

Dant3lion

Jan 16, 2021
Ren'py have all content i dont have to download RPGM right ? or i need to play RGPM then Ren'py later ?
RPGM version has all of the previous updates, and RenPy engine is for current update and future ones. If you want to start from the beginning, play first the RPGM version (if you need, walkthrough from the opening post help you).

Also you can try unnoficial RenPy version (you can find it on another thread, same name), but I don't try it.

saekoa

Sep 18, 2023
Hello,

My PC of like 10 year died about a week ago and I lost everything. I was at this game following the cheating path and had just finished the mini game where you massage her, then do a lapdance, and it ends with a blowjob. Does anyone have a save around there, following cheating path? Doesn't need to be exactly there, just close.

Thanks.

Reactions: nihaidox

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
I'm stuck on RPGM blackmail path, on the day after Cami get deflowered by Jason. When the game shows her cellphone screen, it just gets stuck. I can open menu, etc, but the game wont progress.

I tried everthing, redownloaded the game, same bug happen, I'm just stuck there. Anyone knows how to fix it?

• Haha
Reactions: yrban7477

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
I'm stuck on RPGM blackmail path, on the day after Cami get deflowered by Jason. When the game shows her cellphone screen, it just gets stuck. I can open menu, etc, but the game wont progress.

I tried everthing, redownloaded the game, same bug happen, I'm just stuck there. Anyone knows how to fix it?

Dant3lion

Jan 16, 2021
oh, such a fun dude.

Really, someone can help me, I tried to start the Renpy version, but I'll just lose so much stuff from the RPGM game
He gave you a hint with the title of the clip.
When the game shows her cellphone screen, it's a last scene from path. Now you can try another routes (walkthrough from opening post can help you).

jdaniels

Oct 8, 2018
So I added the gallery data, but there are clearly not all of the options available when I use the save file where the gallery works.

Anyone know what the deal with this gallery is?

3.90 star(s) 65 Votes