Ovits

Apr 5, 2023
Can someone explain the difference between renpy ver and rpgm ver? Rpgm ver is too heavy, I can't download it, will I understand the plot if I play the renpy version first?
rpgm has a renpy version made by doshima, they are the same game.
We are currently in the renpy version that continues the story told in these two mentioned above.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
It seems that in this version in the next tier he is going to implement a gallery, something like that is greatly needed

What I don't know is if the rest of the game will have already passed to Renpy or we will have, like the previous one, a separate build with the continuation of the cuck route

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bananamilk2003

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
In five days you can buy it for 3$. The dev just got paid almost 2,5$ for the newest update.
I doubt any of the 54 people will leak it. They are more busy staying hydrated so they can leak themselves, jerking to the newest version.
The dev on the other side is drinking your tears of desperation, while pondering which version of RTX 4090 he will buy this time, with sweet Bling Bling sounds in the background.

It's amazing how in one year this dev managed to earn so much success.

• Haha
Reactions: Bananamilk2003

a753015

Dec 30, 2017
In five days you can buy it for 3$. The dev just got paid almost 2,5$ for the newest update.
I doubt any of the 54 people will leak it. They are more busy staying hydrated so they can leak themselves, jerking to the newest version.
The dev on the other side is drinking your tears of desperation, while pondering which version of RTX 4090 he will buy this time, with sweet Bling Bling sounds in the background.

It's amazing how in one year this dev managed to earn so much success.
as if a dev update regularly and with the stable amount of content people would follow weird right ?

3.90 star(s) 65 Votes