Pelerodrigo

Jul 15, 2022
Have you installed the latest version of JoiPlay and its plugins? (The Google Play Store is out of date, so you'll have to free download them from Patreon. Free.)

Are you using the compressed PC version of the game? (The uncompressed version is too heavy.)
https://f95zone.to/posts/14703340/

If this doesn't solve your problem, delete the game and unzip again. You can also reset the JoiPlay settings.

Note: If you're using a Samsung device, I recommend that you don't install the Ren'Py 8.1.3 plugin. I don't know about other brands, but on all my Samsung devices, this version of Ren'Py causes problems. Whether in JoiPlay or when installing a game in .APK format, it's the same, the games crashes regularly if I use Ren'Py 8.1.
Muchas Gracias era el plugim

Reactions: Anti-R and Mist.

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
Shadows of Desire v0.4c - Tier 2 for Android:
Savegames folder: [Device storage]/Documents/RenPy_Saves/shadows.of.desire
Mods folder: [Device storage]/Documents/RenPy_Saves/shadows.of.desire/game

Note: Since saves have been moved to Documents, on the latest versions of Android where permissions have been tightened, your device may temporarily block installation of the game. If this is your case, don't worry. Simply follow the installation instructions below, and the game will install and run as normal.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GUI Mod 0.3 for all platforms:
Note: Currently, I'm creating this mod to fix/add a few oversights in the user interface (Quit button, Rollback side, Dialog box background opacity, Quick Menu, ...). As I progress with the mod, I'll share the new version here. This mod works on all devices and should also work with future versions of the game.

Last edited:

Pedro Castro

Jan 3, 2023
did you solve that?
It can only be solved if someone has a save after this scene. But in future updates the same thing will continue to happen in a certain scene, unfortunately. Because this already happened to me in the previous update.

damiandik

Apr 12, 2021
ok I am kinda lost here. I was following the cuck path( according to walkthrough) and that ended with the mc looking at camera in redbox. Now I am starting the renpy version and it starts off from a completely different point and asks me question about giving fmc a female cop suit which event never even happened in my play through. Now what is the issue here? Does the renpy version not have ntr path? So do I play cheating path before playing ch5?

Raffes

Jan 18, 2023
For those who have trouble with JoiPlay, I've made an Android (APK) version. It's a first draft, this is the 1st time I've made an Android version by moving the savegames to Documents. And, even though it still works fine as it is, I need to update the permissions for the latest versions of Android, to simplify installation.
Later, I'd like to add a few missing options (Quit button, Rollback side, Dialog box background opacity, Quick Menu customization).

Shadows of Desire v0.4c Tier 2 for Android:
Savegames folder: [Device storage]/Documents/RenPy_Saves/shadows.of.desire
Mods folder: [Device storage]/Documents/RenPy_Saves/shadows.of.desire/game
I have issue with the installation. Anyone Else?

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
I have issue with the installation. Anyone Else?
As I said, I need to update the permissions for the latest versions of Android. However, even if it tells you that the game is designed for an older version of Android, you can install and play it even on Android 14.

To install the game, click on the .APK file you downloaded and then:​
Click on "Install".​
Click on "More details".​
Click on "Install anyway".​
1001431590.jpg
1001431592.jpg
1001431594.jpg
(Sorry if the images aren't in English, it's not my language.)

I hope to solve this problem soon so that I can have a simpler installation. In the meantime, if you prefer, you can use JoiPlay to play the PC version on your Android device.

_Puff_

Jul 11, 2022
Снимок экрана (159).png Hello, I have a softlocked game. At a certain point in the dialogue, the picture freezes and the game continue. Pls help mee :(((((

3.80 star(s) 69 Votes