JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
This looks great – even better for a "first try"! Impressed by the fact that we already have a gallery and some other goodies on a very polished UI. Great animations too. Can't wait to see where this goes!

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
damn, looking at these tags.. girls are in for a treat, don't they? well I hope we will be able to thoroughly enjoy their suffering

Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
I just tried it and it is exceptional.
The art is wonderful.
As long as the futa content is optional I don't see a problem.
If choosing relationships with the main character (for those of us who are incest lovers) can be implemented, it would be perfect.
Congratulations to the creator for the good work.

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
renders are nice, animations are very neat, the only odd thing for me is why do you switch angles so much? not saying I dislike it, but it's very strange :ROFLMAO: . will wait for your sstar approval (y)

Vicxlose

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
renders are nice, animations are very neat, the only odd thing for me is why do you switch angles so much? not saying I dislike it, but it's very strange :ROFLMAO: . will wait for your sstar approval (y)
To see all ASSets. This is basically a POV game, but not all POV scenes look sexy, so why not have an alternate view to see the full picture.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Shadows [v0.5] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 244mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

XO.Daddy

Jun 1, 2017
Current tags:
3DCG, Animated, Male protagonist, Anal Sex, Ahegao, Bdsm, Big Ass, Big Tits, Handjob, Loli, Male Domination, Milf, Oral Sex, Sex Toys, Teasing, Trap
Future tags (that on f95zone):
Bestiality (flashback), Creampie, Drugs, Female domination (girl on girl), Footjob, Futa/Trans (optional), Gay (connected to Trap tag, optional), Group sex, Groping, Harem, Humiliation, Incest, Lactation, Lesbian, Masturbation, Multiple Penetration, Pregnancy, Rape (flashback), Slave, Spanking, Titfuck, Transformation, Urination (optional), Voyeurism
Future tags (that not on f95zone):
Gaping, Fisting, Headsting (fisting, but with head, not fist), Prolapse (anal, vaginal), Birth, Impregnation, Mind Break, Amputee (optional), Cumflation (enema play) and other Deep Dark Fantasies...
Don't scary future tags! Some extreme ones are for the end game content and characters epilogues and most of them depence on the player choices.
No blood, no scat, no gore. Our ass is safe as well.

Great beginning, looking forward to it, something unique, and dark themed is always welcome, all the planned genres are great, may be to that dark list also adding 'n*crophilia' in some ways on MC's path and making it optional for weak-hearted. Anyway whatever is coming will be gladly appreciated, looks promising!
Best regards!

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Ok, this sounds quite promising, the animations seems quite good and I love me some stacked ladies (though I'm not much of femboy and loli-like characters fan)

4.50 star(s) 77 Votes