Unity Shady Lewd Kart [v1.59 Steam] [Shady Corner]

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes
D

Deleted member 119819

This game makes me think Patreon is more like a mafia so many "crossovers."

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Where do i find the file save ؟
It's actually in your Windows registry. You don't need to find it to use it, you just need a Windows PC. Extract the download kindly provided to you and double click the "shady kart save" file inside. It will automatically install the save. Open the game as normal and enjoy the Pitgirls section (Collection-->Pitgirls-->Sylvie). You can delete the save file you downloaded or store it for later, in case you need it again.

nln0

Sep 4, 2017
You can play the lasted public demo on NewGrounds too

ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Jan 22, 2018
Why the fuсk would you make turning voices off an option if it doesn't affect shit? My slider is all the way to the left and I still hear those awful "cute" voices. MAKE THEM STOP PLEASE OH GOD WHY

Reactions: jam2beat

DandyBoyOni

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2018
Played the shit out of this game this morning. And there's still stuff to do! Can't wait to try vs. mode with Brakus...

SmittyW3rben

Mar 27, 2018
I can't even get it to work. The mouse icon disappears on the difficulty selection screen I then need to ALT+TAB out. Furthermore, the window sizes option does nothing because as soon as the game begins it just expands to full screen.

Osakabe

Nov 16, 2017
I can't even get it to work. The mouse icon disappears on the difficulty selection screen I then need to ALT+TAB out. Furthermore, the window sizes option does nothing because as soon as the game begins it just expands to full screen.
I had the same problem with difficulty screen, unplugging usb controller solved it for me. As for full screen problem, try alt + enter.

Reactions: SmittyW3rben

SmittyW3rben

Mar 27, 2018
I had the same problem with difficulty screen, unplugging usb controller solved it for me. As for full screen problem, try alt + enter.
I tried your suggestion and it fixed the full screen issue. However, I still cannot get the mouse to enter the frame. I did have a USB controller plugged in so I unplugged it but it did not fix it. Thanks for the help, friend.

akulami

Nov 1, 2018
So is there really no option to change controls in Options like it said or am I missing something?
I'm trying this with xbox controller and I really don't like my items button on B if A is gas...

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes