Unity Shady Lewd Kart [v1.59 Steam] [Shady Corner]

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

DarkLabs02

Jun 10, 2018
Stuck at start... No key working and could also not see the mouse cursor...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT : Okay so I figure it out that for me the key to accept is not ENTER or even SPACE but CTRL to confirm options, and also I need to play without joypad/controller because it does not work for me and take the P1 slot so I can't event navigate in the menu when its plug in, so I need to play without it AND keep it disconected from my PC... Hope it will help some of you if u still have the same problem as I had...

Last edited:
Reactions: testero

loeses

Jan 23, 2018
Anybody has any clue on how to change skins? Also, Detour's Intro and voice lines are the same as Metal Shady, don't know if it's a bug or the character is WIP

hades24601

Nov 26, 2019
Anybody has any clue on how to change skins? Also, Detour's Intro and voice lines are the same as Metal Shady, don't know if it's a bug or the character is WIP
Just work in progress, her scenes aren't in the game yet i believe.

loeses

Jan 23, 2018
Okay, pretty much completed everything I could in the game. I still couldn't find the Key in the Mansion, There is still a pit girl locked (Which I assume isn't in the game yet) and also 4 characters locked (From the "Racers" screen)(One that should be in the Mansion with the key, Two that seem to be from an event and one that I don't know where to get it, since the rest should all be coming soon. I assume it is the "Coming soon" with the outline of the character). I would share my save but I don't know where it is located

hades24601

Nov 26, 2019
Okay, pretty much completed everything I could in the game. I still couldn't find the Key in the Mansion, There is still a pit girl locked (Which I assume isn't in the game yet) and also 4 characters locked (From the "Racers" screen)(One that should be in the Mansion with the key, Two that seem to be from an event and one that I don't know where to get it, since the rest should all be coming soon. I assume it is the "Coming soon" with the outline of the character). I would share my save but I don't know where it is located
If you mean the key in Flambeaus Mansion there's a false wall on the right just before you trun into the hall with the mine carts.

Kyraen

Aug 4, 2018
Do you have permission from all of the devs of these characters to use these characters? I ask because one of the ones you're attempting to use, Evil Bunny, comes from Forest of Blue Skin by Zell23, and I really hope you have his permission as he's liable to be unhappy if you don't because you're making money from his character.

EDIT: This is assuming the dev comes to this thread. I highly doubt that all of these characters are used with permission. This is bizarre.

Reactions: PurplePatch

jarb01

May 18, 2017
latest "direct" says they finally added animated sex scenes. maybe those will be good?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PurplePatch

PurplePatch

Sep 6, 2017
Yeah it really isnt a fun game for this kind of genre. But I agree I think that it would slot in well for steam but have no sex etx just be heavily suggestive and lewd. The grinding grinds my gears and is laborious.

obiwan

Oct 12, 2017
Dang, this game is just frustrating as hell, and is it just me or is the "Easy" difficulty option a lot more difficult than the normal one? But yes, the pay-off for a couple of still images is not worth it, at least not for me. Maybe it's because I havent played kart like games since I was a kid but meh.

jarb01

May 18, 2017
not sure if theres still interest for this game here, but the new patreon build is out. there's a bunch of new shit added since the last patreon build like animated sex scenes and tracks and characters. i'm more interested in the new sex scenes then anything else.

lonelywolfy

Nov 16, 2017
The gameplay part isn't too bad, but the difficulty is trashly done. Playing easy only means that npc will wait for you a bit if you are behind, but still stick hard behind you if you're first.

For the rewards... It's bad and have no consistency. just random fanart like old flash games.
Well... Animated scene are like little 4 frame gif (with a bit of sound, at least).
Also made the mistake to take it on steam, instead of patreon... Same price, less content

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes